Hank

Default OT - Visited links

I have Googled and read help files to no avail. My computer no longer
remembers the links that have been visited once it has been rebooted. My
history files are retained for several weeks and the link turns red when it
is clicked on. Everything works fine for today but tomorrow it remembers
nothing.

At first I thought eBay was playing games. But it happens with all visited
links.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why visited links are not remembered?

Hank

GrumpyOldGeek

Hank wrote:
I have Googled and read help files to no avail. My computer no longer
remembers the links that have been visited once it has been rebooted. My
history files are retained for several weeks and the link turns red when it
is clicked on. Everything works fine for today but tomorrow it remembers
nothing.

At first I thought eBay was playing games. But it happens with all visited
links.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why visited links are not remembered?

Hank

If you're using Netscape/Mozilla, go to:

Edit Preferences Navigator History

And set "remember visited pages for the
last xx days"

If you're using Explorer go to:

Tools Internet Options General

And set "days to keep pages in history"

Great Links N. Thornton UK diy 0 January 2nd 05 01:37 PM
Great Links N. Thornton UK diy 1 January 1st 05 11:24 PM
Need Advice on how to Post URL Links. x@y Metalworking 8 September 8th 04 12:34 AM
LINKS T. Woodworking 0 December 4th 03 08:46 AM
Heat Recovery Ventilation - Any advice or good links to guides etc? marky UK UK diy 3 October 18th 03 06:50 AM