If I use google to find a web site, then the web site does not show up
in my history file. If I enter the same web site in as an address
then it shows up in my history file.

Dan
Hank wrote:
I have Googled and read help files to no avail. My computer no

longer
remembers the links that have been visited once it has been rebooted.

My
history files are retained for several weeks and the link turns red

when it
is clicked on. Everything works fine for today but tomorrow it

remembers
nothing.

At first I thought eBay was playing games. But it happens with all

visited
links.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to why visited links are not

remembered?

Hank