N. Thornton

Default Great Links

In message , Mike )
wrote:
"N. Thornton" wrote in message
om...

Mike (IIRC) asked for more good links like the sagulator, so I

thought
maybe we could start a thread to put our great links in.

It was. Good list too. Note that the building regs move location

faster
than they change them so you need to use the main entry point.

And perhaps they could be gathered together and put in the FAQ

I've got loads more, only got as far as L!

I agree this would be a great thing to have in the FAQ, but there are
one or two links that really need checking out first. While I've
visited or used most of them, not quite all.

Hope to have nothing better to do some time, so I can finish the list.
And I hope others will contribute theirs too.

NT