Greg Millen

Default Great site for shop layout

It never ceases to surprise me that there is a great website just lurking
out there waiting to be discovered. If you want to see some good ideas and
excellent layout, go to

http://benchmark.20m.com/index.html

--
Greg

Greg Millen

using IE6 I have no problems. Retested ok.

--
Greg

"JGS" wrote in message
I am using IE and Netscape and am having trouble accessing this site.

Anyone
else? Thanks, JG

Pop Rivet

It drops quite a few cookies; are you denying all cookies maybe? I allowed
them on a temp basis and had no problem; maybe it doesn't like you if you
don't take the cookies. Didn't see anything bad in the cookies - they're
just keeping track of which page/s you look at; normal stuff, all 1st party
cookies near's I could see.
If you really want to go there, come on back and I'll go in with cookies
denied and see if that makes a diff. Site looked like pretty standard html
to me, so Netscape should see it OK.

Pop

Greg Millen wrote:

It never ceases to surprise me that there is a great website just

lurking
out there waiting to be discovered. If you want to see some good ideas

and
excellent layout, go to

http://benchmark.20m.com/index.html

--
Greg

Swingman

"Pop Rivet" wrote in message
It drops quite a few cookies; are you denying all cookies maybe? I

allowed
them on a temp basis and had no problem; maybe it doesn't like you if you
don't take the cookies. Didn't see anything bad in the cookies - they're
just keeping track of which page/s you look at; normal stuff, all 1st

party
cookies near's I could see.
If you really want to go there, come on back and I'll go in with

cookies
denied and see if that makes a diff. Site looked like pretty standard

html
to me, so Netscape should see it OK.

It's a very nicely done site.

Folks who are running firewalls, like Zone Alarm, may not be aware of their
exact FW configurations, so may not be able to navigate the site,
particularly if they block "cookies from tracking sites".

I had no problem with IE6, and Zone Alarm configured for "medium" cookie
control.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/13/04