T.

Default LINKS

This post isn't anything like my counter post. No humor intended,
on this one.

I've started saving some links I like, on my Woodworking Page.
Among them, is a link to Tools & Jigs. Figured they might come in handy
to some of you, once in awhile. You can save the below link, or you can
go to my tunes page, click the home page link there, then click the
Woodworking Page link, on the home page. I'll be adding more links, but
they're just links I've found useful, or want to save. These links only
pertain to woodworking. I'll eventually be starting a page on metal and
metalworking, and maybe a few other subjects.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...ORKINPROGRESS/

JOAT
I love cats, but I can never eat a whole one.
- John Wamsley

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT
Web Page Update 4 Dec 2003.
Some tunes I like.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofal...OMETUNESILIKE/