mimi

Default is there such a thing as handheld vaccum that sucks dust off furnitures?

Hi most of my furnitures are black and glassy and i notice they get
dusty easy. i always have to spray windex and swipe off with paper
towel since dusting them with feather duster is just pushing the dust
to other part of the house. i was wondering if there is a type of
vaccum that has duster attachment which sucks up the dusts while
dusting with the head attachment.... thanks

mimi
Tony Hwang

mimi wrote:
Hi most of my furnitures are black and glassy and i notice they get
dusty easy. i always have to spray windex and swipe off with paper
towel since dusting them with feather duster is just pushing the dust
to other part of the house. i was wondering if there is a type of
vaccum that has duster attachment which sucks up the dusts while
dusting with the head attachment.... thanks

mimi

Hmmm,
Windex on a furniture? I don't think you're using right stuff to begin
with. Does your house have proper humidity level? Air cleaners of any kind?
Tony
SJF

"mimi" wrote in message
Hi most of my furnitures are black and glassy and i notice they get
dusty easy. i always have to spray windex and swipe off with paper
towel since dusting them with feather duster is just pushing the dust
to other part of the house. i was wondering if there is a type of
vaccum that has duster attachment which sucks up the dusts while
dusting with the head attachment.... thanks

mimi

Most vacuums that come with attachments have a duster brush. I'm sure
salespeople in an appliance store/appliance department would be glad to show
you one. --- SJF

Get one that has a rotating brush on the end. I've tried one without
and one with it and the rotating brush one works much better on hair
(it gets up all the cat hair).