Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bruce

Default Kitchen Cabinets - Thermofoil?

We're selecting cabinets for a kitchen remodel. My wife likes white, but
the only way we can get white is either order maple boxes painted white, or
a white thermofoil or laminate box. We've looked at all the woods, but we
just keep coming back to white.

My concerns with thermofoil or laminate are the weight, and the inability
to repair dents or scratches.

If anyone has had either of these type of cabinets installed for a while,
can you tell me about their durability, reapairability, and installation
considerations?

Thanks,
Bruce