SuzySue

Default Best / Cheapest Place To Buy Kitchen Cabinets???

Where is the best/cheapest place to buy kitchen cabinets at the best
prices? I'm not looking for anything very fancy; Maximum of £2000

To get "bargains", is the best place/time to go into the usual large
DIY stores and purchase during the January sales? Or are there any
other ways to purchase at less than the usual price? For example, are
there any wholesalers of kitchen cabinets which would sell to the
public? Or mail-order suppliers?

What about purchasing 2nd hand kitchen cabinets? Sometimes I see what
appear to be good quality 2nd hand kitchen units advertised in
newspapers, but I suppose if you purchase these there's no guarantee
that they'll fit the kitchen!

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips? Thanks!
Jonathan Pearson

SuzySue wrote:
Where is the best/cheapest place to buy kitchen cabinets at the best
prices? I'm not looking for anything very fancy; Maximum of £2000

SNIP

Does anyone have any suggestions/tips? Thanks!

There was a thread on this sometime last week.

Having gone through the process recently, by far the most suitable for our
requirements was a kitchen from Ikea, the quality / price / ease of
installation has far surpassed our expectations.

According to the delivery guys ours was a large kitchen (150 individual
boxes / packets - 13ish lower units, 11ish upper units), all components were
correct and nothing missing, cost was around £1800 for units, plinths etc..

very happy
Jon

SuzySue

derek wrote in message

WWW.keencost.co.uk

DG

Thanks Derek!
SuzySue

"Jonathan Pearson" wrote in message news:btups2

There was a thread on this sometime last week.

Having gone through the process recently, by far the most suitable for our
requirements was a kitchen from Ikea, the quality / price / ease of
installation has far surpassed our expectations.

According to the delivery guys ours was a large kitchen (150 individual
boxes / packets - 13ish lower units, 11ish upper units), all components were
correct and nothing missing, cost was around £1800 for units, plinths etc..

very happy
Jon

Thanks for this Jon. I've just discovered the thread you mentioned.
I must have missed it before.