Clark Griswold

"effi" wrote in message
missed one point, addressed below

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
(snipped)
Consider how many people die from sun or tobacco exposure

(snipped)

"in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a
certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case
regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking"

So, let me get this straight. According to Effi, fiberglass causes cancer.
But, this Dr. Clark says it is a parasite. Who do we believe??? Effi doesn't
know if she/he/it quotes two sources that are opposed. Scroll down the page
and read the copyright notice for Dr. Clark. WTF is going on.

Effi really needs to take a good look at where she/he/it gets information.
The internet is full of info and crap. Quality control is nil.

And I've been plonked before so I don't have to duck.

Brad Behm

recessed lights must have 3" of space between them and insulation
horizontally

above them there is to be nothing so the heat can dissipate upwards

per national electric code in the usa

That is only true for non-IC (Insulated Ceiling) rated recessed lights

Brad in Bend OR

Stormin Mormon

With no quoted text, I can only presume that you are going to plonk
everyone? WHO is..... ?

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
You sir, are treading dangerously toward plonk-ville!

Stormin Mormon

Totally useless post. Oh, my reply is

"incorrect".

My reply is also useless.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Matt" wrote in message
ups.com...
Plonk!

MUADIB®

a little history on known health problems with fiberglass and the use of
experts to boost profits at the expense of people's health [nothing new],
from http://www.monitor.net/rachel/r444.html

Just reading this one "homemade" page, I am quite sure it is
inherently dangerous to drink from a "glass" made of glass...........
I also wonder how we have tolerated eyeglasses as long as we
have..............Lord the damage is bound to be un-manageable.
Glass Jewelry, glass eyes, glass windows, glass..........fibrous or
not, is still just that.........glass. Most commonly used to prevent
ilness and transfer of disease in hospitals................might be
just a bunch of hooplah......I'm not sure now that I have read Rachels
Page on Fiber glass.

With invention comes risk. Kinda like waking up in the morning.
There's no guarantee that we will be safe from breathing the availble
"air" or touching anything that we may come in contact with.........
I'm scared of people who are scared of all these "things".

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.

Installing recessed lighting in a Celotex insulated flat roof SteveRoche UK diy 6 January 9th 05 02:58 PM
Recessed lighting. rw Home Repair 1 November 26th 04 05:21 PM
Recessed Lighting wiring question Philip Home Repair 5 June 12th 04 12:45 AM
Fitting recessed lighting Alistair UK diy 6 March 10th 04 09:18 AM
Recessed lighting hanger bars Andrew Home Repair 5 February 4th 04 04:09 AM