Clark Griswold

"effi" wrote in message
missed one point, addressed below

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
(snipped)
Consider how many people die from sun or tobacco exposure

(snipped)

"in 1990 Dr. Clark discovered the true cause of cancer. The cause is a
certain parasite, for which I have found evidence in every cancer case
regardless of the type of cancer. So lung cancer is not caused by smoking"

So, let me get this straight. According to Effi, fiberglass causes cancer.
But, this Dr. Clark says it is a parasite. Who do we believe??? Effi doesn't
know if she/he/it quotes two sources that are opposed. Scroll down the page
and read the copyright notice for Dr. Clark. WTF is going on.

Effi really needs to take a good look at where she/he/it gets information.
The internet is full of info and crap. Quality control is nil.

And I've been plonked before so I don't have to duck.