MUADIBŪ

a little history on known health problems with fiberglass and the use of
experts to boost profits at the expense of people's health [nothing new],
from http://www.monitor.net/rachel/r444.html

Just reading this one "homemade" page, I am quite sure it is
inherently dangerous to drink from a "glass" made of glass...........
I also wonder how we have tolerated eyeglasses as long as we
have..............Lord the damage is bound to be un-manageable.
Glass Jewelry, glass eyes, glass windows, glass..........fibrous or
not, is still just that.........glass. Most commonly used to prevent
ilness and transfer of disease in hospitals................might be
just a bunch of hooplah......I'm not sure now that I have read Rachels
Page on Fiber glass.

With invention comes risk. Kinda like waking up in the morning.
There's no guarantee that we will be safe from breathing the availble
"air" or touching anything that we may come in contact with.........
I'm scared of people who are scared of all these "things".

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....