Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt

Default Gas line Question

So I guess they are upgrading the gas service outside our building here.
They claim they are upgrading it from 1/2 a pound or a pound to 50
pounds per square inch. They are saying they need to put a regulator
INSIDE our building to step the 50 pounds per square inch down to 1/2 a
pound per square inch.

My question is.. is this even safe? TO run 50 pounds per square inch
into 1/2 a pound per square inch device? With the regulator inside the
building??