Roger Shoaf

"Matt" wrote in message
So I guess they are upgrading the gas service outside our building here.
They claim they are upgrading it from 1/2 a pound or a pound to 50
pounds per square inch. They are saying they need to put a regulator
INSIDE our building to step the 50 pounds per square inch down to 1/2 a
pound per square inch.

My question is.. is this even safe? TO run 50 pounds per square inch
into 1/2 a pound per square inch device? With the regulator inside the
building??

Sure it is. 50 PSI is still a fairly low pressure, and if the pipe
couldn't handle it the gas company sure wouldn't be doing it.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.