scullycat

Default power assisted toilet-help.

Hello all,
Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres not any
water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e toilet

scullycat

It''s only about a yr. old

"scullycat" wrote in message
Hello all,
Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres not
any water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e toilet

willshak

On 12/20/2004 8:18 AM US(ET), scullycat took fingers to keys, and typed
the following:

Hello all,
Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres not any
water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e toilet

Make sure the water supply pipe valve is open.
Check to see if the water valve inside the tank is working.
If you have the the older float ball on a rod, make sure the rod is not
hung up on something, like the overflow pipe.
If you have a fluidmaster type float, make sure that it is not stuck in
the upper position.
m Ransley

There should be an 800# inside the toilet tank or find it at their site
, that is what I did.

Joseph Meehan

scullycat wrote:
It''s only about a yr. old

"scullycat" wrote in message
Hello all,
Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres
not any water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e
toilet

Is it still under warrantee? If so follow up on the warrantee.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Marilyn and Bob

How cold is it where you are? Could the supply line to the tank be frozen?
--
Peace,
BobJ

"m Ransley" wrote in message
There should be an 800# inside the toilet tank or find it at their site
, that is what I did.

JerryMouse

scullycat wrote:
Hello all,
Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres
not any water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e
toilet

"E toilet?"

New name for newsgroups?

How does a 110volt 2 speed motor work 1_Patriotic_Guy Home Repair 11 October 11th 04 09:15 PM
Old Man Winter Will Hit Us Tonight! Maryjoe Home Repair 29 February 2nd 04 06:26 AM
Uninteruptable Power Supply for Water Pump? HerHusband Home Repair 16 January 21st 04 04:32 PM
Power Flush toilet problems William Lee Home Repair 1 December 25th 03 11:23 PM
Switching Power Supply Failure W. Curtiss Priest Home Repair 0 October 6th 03 03:43 PM