willshak

On 12/20/2004 8:18 AM US(ET), scullycat took fingers to keys, and typed
the following:

Hello all,
Our Gerber Power assisted toilet just stopped flushing. Help. Theres not any
water in it, and I don't know what to do. I only have on e toilet

Make sure the water supply pipe valve is open.
Check to see if the water valve inside the tank is working.
If you have the the older float ball on a rod, make sure the rod is not
hung up on something, like the overflow pipe.
If you have a fluidmaster type float, make sure that it is not stuck in
the upper position.