.

Default Put Christ in Your Christmas

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Even if you are a jew and an enemy of good people everywhere, I adjure you

put Christ into your Christmas. True virtually no White people observe

your jew
holidays (Hannukah not in any known Bible, btw), but the jews do want to

try
and include themselves in the affairs of Whites. So, put Jesus first and
foremost in any religious observation this Holy Season.

JerryL

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Even if you are a jew and an enemy of good people everywhere, I adjure you
put Christ into your Christmas. True virtually no White people observe
your jew
holidays (Hannukah not in any known Bible, btw), but the jews do want to
try
and include themselves in the affairs of Whites. So, put Jesus first and
foremost in any religious observation this Holy Season.

Hey ****head, now that they found it was one of your kind that started the
fires in Maryland, how you gonna tie him to the 'Marxist Jews'.
Anyway, if you're a herald for Christ, he's in trouble.

BGBevill

MilkyWhy spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

**** snipped

I give you a 2 out of a possible 10. Your troll attempt was not original,
and pathetic. I was left with no feeling at all after reading it...

NOI

Well, I did feel just a bit nauseated, so I'd give him a 2.3.

Bobby

MilkyWhy

I give you a 2 out of a possible 10. Your troll

A dozen replies. All of them Jews whining and bitching that any Christian left
stands up for Jesus and against their Satanic pov.
JerryL

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
go preach
yer" religious, bull**** somewhere else.

LOL. Another Jew simply irate that a White man boldly stands up for
Christ, on
this...His Holy Birthday.

Again I say, if I were Christ I wouldn't want you or your likes standing up
for me. Your preachings and mouthings are nothing that Christ would have
wanted.

JerryL

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
I give you a 2 out of a possible 10. Your troll

A dozen replies. All of them Jews whining and bitching that any Christian
left
stands up for Jesus and against their Satanic pov.

How dare you call yourself a Christian? You don't adhere to any Christian
principles. You are a non-believer hiding behind Christ's teachings but not
practicing them.

MilkyWhy wrote:
Even if you are a jew and an enemy of good people everywhere, I adjure you to
put Christ into your Christmas. True virtually no White people observe your jew
holidays (Hannukah not in any known Bible, btw), but the jews do want to try
and include themselves in the affairs of Whites. So, put Jesus first and
foremost in any religious observation this Holy Season.

Jesus was black. That makes you a Whigger.
Camilo

"MilkyWhy" wrote

ridiculous stuff snipped

FISH ON Nice try Milky why

MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?
JerryL

wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib
away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

You expect him to understand a 4 syllable word?

JerryL wrote:
wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib
away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

You expect him to understand a 4 syllable word?

He did use "virtually" and "observation" in his first post...
JerryL

wrote in message
JerryL wrote:
wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib
away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

You expect him to understand a 4 syllable word?

He did use "virtually" and "observation" in his first post...

You're right, I apologize. He's a 4 syllable idiot.

MilkyWhy

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for Jesus.
Let them know that He has a plan for them.

JustCallMe Norman

I just want to Praise the Creator this Christmas season, for choosing to
enter time and space in the form of a baby so he could reconcile all who
would trust Jesus Christ for the complete payment of their many many
sins. Thank you Lord !

MilkyWhy

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for
Jesus. Let them know that He has a plan for them.

A very WARM reception, in fact...
Zemedelec

Praise be to Buddha -- the only true god!

BRBR

Actually, wasn't Gautama Buddha a mortal who, because of his wisdom and
ccompassuon, BECAME God? I know one former RC priest who has the same theory
about Jesus.
zemedelec

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:12:00 -0500, equalizer wrote:

Praise be to Buddha -- the only true god!

Geez......

Merry Christmas, even you Buddha.

MilkyWhy

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for Jesus.
Let them know that He has a plan for them.

Are you associating jews with criminals?

Your reading comprehension is at parity there, yes.
Red Neckerson

"daman" wrote

You're all FOOLS..there is no god and never has been...wake up
jesus freaks!

He was just at my house this morning!

Jesus just left Chicago and he's bound for New Orleans.
Well now, Jesus just left Chicago and he's bound for New Orleans.
Yeah, yeah.
Workin' from one end to the other and all points in between.

Took a jump through Mississippi, well, muddy water turned to wine.
Took a jump through Mississippi, muddy water turned to wine.
Yeah, yeah.
Then out to California through the forests and the pines.
Ah, take me with you, Jesus.

You might not see him in person but he'll see you just the same.
You might not see him in person but he'll see you just the same.
Yeah, yeah.
You don't have to worry 'cause takin' care of business is his name

Stormin Mormon

Brought to you by the Church of Buddha of Latter-day Saints?

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank

OT-Army Christmas Gunner Metalworking 5 December 14th 04 10:38 PM
Christmas Present for the DIY spouse Judy and Dave G Home Repair 10 January 1st 04 12:32 AM
Yanks and Christmas Bobby Bewl Woodworking 50 December 30th 03 12:54 AM
Christmas Tool Gloats? Ray Sandusky Woodturning 8 December 28th 03 01:52 AM
A Christmas Story Glenn Ashmore Metalworking 1 December 24th 03 10:09 PM