DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Put Christ in Your Christmas (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/82110-re-put-christ-your-christmas.html)

. December 18th 04 03:43 AM

Put Christ in Your Christmas

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Even if you are a jew and an enemy of good people everywhere, I adjure you

put Christ into your Christmas. True virtually no White people observe

your jew
holidays (Hannukah not in any known Bible, btw), but the jews do want to

try
and include themselves in the affairs of Whites. So, put Jesus first and
foremost in any religious observation this Holy Season.

JerryL December 18th 04 09:41 AM

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
Even if you are a jew and an enemy of good people everywhere, I adjure you
put Christ into your Christmas. True virtually no White people observe
your jew
holidays (Hannukah not in any known Bible, btw), but the jews do want to
try
and include themselves in the affairs of Whites. So, put Jesus first and
foremost in any religious observation this Holy Season.

Hey ****head, now that they found it was one of your kind that started the
fires in Maryland, how you gonna tie him to the 'Marxist Jews'.
Anyway, if you're a herald for Christ, he's in trouble.

xrongor December 18th 04 10:17 AM

wrote in message
On 18 Dec 2004 03:07:20 GMT, (MilkyWhy) wrote:

Even if you are

I dont do this often in THIS newsgroup, but here goes......

*** PLONK ***

so, you want a medal or something for having more patience than you should?
what's the point in announcing the ploinking of someone?

randy

xrongor December 18th 04 12:04 PM

"xrongor" wrote in message

wrote in message
On 18 Dec 2004 03:07:20 GMT, (MilkyWhy) wrote:

Even if you are

I dont do this often in THIS newsgroup, but here goes......

*** PLONK ***

so, you want a medal or something for having more patience than you
should? what's the point in announcing the ploinking of someone?

randy

sorry, dont know why i jumped on u.... posted before thinking...

randy

BGBevill December 19th 04 02:37 AM

MilkyWhy spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

**** snipped

I give you a 2 out of a possible 10. Your troll attempt was not original,
and pathetic. I was left with no feeling at all after reading it...

NOI

Well, I did feel just a bit nauseated, so I'd give him a 2.3.

Bobby

MilkyWhy December 20th 04 03:52 AM

I give you a 2 out of a possible 10. Your troll

A dozen replies. All of them Jews whining and bitching that any Christian left
stands up for Jesus and against their Satanic pov.

JerryL December 20th 04 11:35 AM

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
go preach
yer" religious, bull**** somewhere else.

LOL. Another Jew simply irate that a White man boldly stands up for
Christ, on
this...His Holy Birthday.

Again I say, if I were Christ I wouldn't want you or your likes standing up
for me. Your preachings and mouthings are nothing that Christ would have
wanted.

JerryL December 20th 04 11:38 AM

"MilkyWhy" wrote in message
I give you a 2 out of a possible 10. Your troll

A dozen replies. All of them Jews whining and bitching that any Christian
left
stands up for Jesus and against their Satanic pov.

How dare you call yourself a Christian? You don't adhere to any Christian
principles. You are a non-believer hiding behind Christ's teachings but not
practicing them.

[email protected] December 20th 04 07:27 PM

MilkyWhy wrote:
Even if you are a jew and an enemy of good people everywhere, I adjure you to
put Christ into your Christmas. True virtually no White people observe your jew
holidays (Hannukah not in any known Bible, btw), but the jews do want to try
and include themselves in the affairs of Whites. So, put Jesus first and
foremost in any religious observation this Holy Season.

Jesus was black. That makes you a Whigger.

Camilo December 21st 04 01:32 AM

"MilkyWhy" wrote

ridiculous stuff snipped

FISH ON Nice try Milky why

[email protected] December 22nd 04 12:58 AM

MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

JerryL December 22nd 04 01:12 AM

wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib
away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

You expect him to understand a 4 syllable word?

[email protected] December 22nd 04 01:14 AM

JerryL wrote:
wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib
away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

You expect him to understand a 4 syllable word?

He did use "virtually" and "observation" in his first post...

JerryL December 22nd 04 01:23 AM

wrote in message
JerryL wrote:
wrote in message
MilkyWhy wrote:
We know this much: Adam and Eve were not black. Ever try to take a rib
away
from a negroe?

Are you implying that God is not omnipotent?

You expect him to understand a 4 syllable word?

He did use "virtually" and "observation" in his first post...

You're right, I apologize. He's a 4 syllable idiot.

MilkyWhy December 22nd 04 06:03 AM

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for Jesus.
Let them know that He has a plan for them.

JustCallMe Norman December 22nd 04 12:16 PM

I just want to Praise the Creator this Christmas season, for choosing to
enter time and space in the form of a baby so he could reconcile all who
would trust Jesus Christ for the complete payment of their many many
sins. Thank you Lord !

[email protected] December 22nd 04 03:01 PM

On 22 Dec 2004 06:03:32 GMT, (MilkyWhy) wrote:

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for Jesus.
Let them know that He has a plan for them.

Are you associating jews with criminals?

Geez.....

Merry Christmas Everyone!

later,

Tom @
www.URLBee.com

MilkyWhy December 23rd 04 01:41 AM

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for
Jesus. Let them know that He has a plan for them.

A very WARM reception, in fact...

Zemedelec December 24th 04 03:05 PM

Praise be to Buddha -- the only true god!

BRBR

Actually, wasn't Gautama Buddha a mortal who, because of his wisdom and
ccompassuon, BECAME God? I know one former RC priest who has the same theory
about Jesus.
zemedelec

[email protected] December 24th 04 03:09 PM

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 07:12:00 -0500, equalizer wrote:

Praise be to Buddha -- the only true god!

Geez......

Merry Christmas, even you Buddha. ;)

MilkyWhy December 24th 04 10:00 PM

Go to the homes of jews and other criminals. Sing hymns of praise for Jesus.
Let them know that He has a plan for them.

Are you associating jews with criminals?

Your reading comprehension is at parity there, yes.

daman December 25th 04 08:42 PM

You're all FOOLS..there is no god and never has been...wake up
jesus freaks!

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:01:55 -0500,

Red Neckerson December 25th 04 09:33 PM

"daman" wrote

You're all FOOLS..there is no god and never has been...wake up
jesus freaks!

He was just at my house this morning!

Jesus just left Chicago and he's bound for New Orleans.
Well now, Jesus just left Chicago and he's bound for New Orleans.
Yeah, yeah.
Workin' from one end to the other and all points in between.

Took a jump through Mississippi, well, muddy water turned to wine.
Took a jump through Mississippi, muddy water turned to wine.
Yeah, yeah.
Then out to California through the forests and the pines.
Ah, take me with you, Jesus.

You might not see him in person but he'll see you just the same.
You might not see him in person but he'll see you just the same.
Yeah, yeah.
You don't have to worry 'cause takin' care of business is his name

Stormin Mormon December 27th 04 10:59 PM

Brought to you by the Church of Buddha of Latter-day Saints?

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank