Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Combs

Default wash hair in kitchen sink: disposall does chop up hair, yes?

Just checking:

If a woman, say, washes her hair in the kitchen sink,
I'd assume that whatever hair (falls out and) goes down the drain
*does* get chopped-up by the disposall.

(and thus have less chance of fouling the exit pipe, etc.)

But I ask just in case I'm totally wrong, that, say, hair
is so thin that it just slips past the blades, whole, and
clogs pipes just as it would in a shower that had no special
hair-catching thing over the drain.

Thanks,

David