the yorkshire dalesman

Default connecting dishwasher and washing machine to kitchen sink trap

up to now the dishwasher & washing machine wastes have gone into
untidy, space consuming standpipes.

Arrival of new sink, worktop, etc means I'd like to connect these
wstes directly into the sink trap.

The arrangement will be (left to right) wash m/c - sink - dishwasher.

Is it possible to connect 2 machines into 1 trap this way?

I have seen traps (OSMA brand) with one inlet for a washing m/c, but
not one which which offers 2 inlets, hence the question.

Or some other way of solving the problem?

TIA