MilkyWhy

Default Best Magazine for TIPS

I am an idiot in mechanical/construction matters, but I love to read and to try
handy tips. The best magazine I have seen for very useable TIPS is,

Home Handyman

Home Handyman usually has 2 segments (of several pages) of really nicely layed
out tips for working around the house. Usually about page 20 and then about
page 100 in each magazine.

A lot of the more specialized woodworking magazines have "tips" that are so
complex (or, so poorly explained) that they are useless to me.