DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best Magazine for TIPS (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/73290-best-magazine-tips.html)

MilkyWhy October 15th 04 08:51 AM

Best Magazine for TIPS

I am an idiot in mechanical/construction matters, but I love to read and to try
handy tips. The best magazine I have seen for very useable TIPS is,

Home Handyman

Home Handyman usually has 2 segments (of several pages) of really nicely layed
out tips for working around the house. Usually about page 20 and then about
page 100 in each magazine.

A lot of the more specialized woodworking magazines have "tips" that are so
complex (or, so poorly explained) that they are useless to me.