Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bob_M

Default Water softener/treatment recommendations?

We line in the country with a well that has water with iron and
manganese and also smells like bad eggs. We also have a septic
system.

Years ago (25 or so) we investigated this and had installed exchange
tanks for water treatment. Our town is now planning on installing
sewers so once and for all we can plan on getting rid of the septic
issues.

Therefore I am now interesting in installing a water treatment system
that will handle my whole house and be self seviceable (i.e.:
backwash, etc.).

Have any of your contractors or homeowners have recommendations as to
what are good solutions/brands and what we should stay away from?

Thanks in advance all.

Bob

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Flushing / Cleaning Hot Water Heater Help Needed Cuse Home Repair 38 December 1st 03 02:01 AM
Why is this a bad idea? Mike Hibbert UK diy 18 August 28th 03 11:59 PM