Posted to alt.home.repair

Default After CDC Flip-Flops, Dr. Anthony Fauci Doubles Down on Insanity

"Todays major flip-flop by the CDC, and by extension, the Biden administration, on mask-wearing has been a hot topic. As I wrote earlier, the science
did not change, but the political circumstances surely did. Thus, we got this bone thrown to a public that is getting sick and tired of inflation, gas
shortages, and the Middle East going back up in flames.

Of course, one of the chief purveyors of the €œyou must stay masked even after you get vaccinated€ narrative was Dr. Anthony Fauci. He made the rounds
the last several weeks preaching the gospel of minuscule infection chances and the glories of cloth face-diapers.

Given that, todays announcement left him in a bit of a pickle. Would he admit he wasnt following the science or double down? Well, he managed to
take the most ridiculous route, insisting that children need to stay masked up even after the adults and older children around them have been vaccinated.

This is psychotic behavior, in my opinion."

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05...sanity-n380018

Truth be told, democrats are flip-floppin liars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Ned wrote

"Todays major flip-flop by the CDC, and by extension, the Biden
administration, on mask-wearing has been a hot topic.

Only for the stupid.

As I wrote earlier, the science did not change,

It did with the number who have been vaccinated.

but the political circumstances surely did. Thus, we got this bone thrown
to a public that is getting sick and tired of inflation, gas shortages,
and the Middle East going back up in flames.

Mindless conspiracy theory. Most couldnt care less about Gaza.

Of course, one of the chief purveyors of the €œyou must stay masked even
after you get vaccinated€ narrative was Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Because it takes a while for the vaccination to take effect, stupid.

He made the rounds the last several weeks preaching the gospel of
minuscule infection chances and the glories of cloth face-diapers.

Given that, todays announcement left him in a bit of a pickle.

Nope.

Would he admit he wasnt following the science or double down? Well, he
managed to take the most ridiculous route, insisting that children need to
stay masked up even after the adults and older children around them have
been vaccinated.

Because unvaccinated children can still get infected, ****wit.

This is psychotic behavior, in my opinion."

Your opinion is completely irrelevant.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05...sanity-n380018

Wota stunningly impeccable site.

Truth be told, democrats are flip-floppin liars.

Fauci isnt even a democrat, ****wit.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 14 May 2021 12:25:16 -0400, Ned
wrote:

[...]

This was just a political decision. They understand they have
vaccinated most of the people willing to be vaccinated and now they
are using the mask thing to coerce more vaccinations. Maine is giving
away $5 million in a vaccination lottery and Michigan is giving away
free hunting licenses.
They also said merchants are still free to require masks but in light
of this new policy position, that is just going to invite more
consumer backlash.
Stores haven't been universally enforcing their mask rules here for a
month or so anyway. Only a couple ever did and they gave you a mask if
you didn't have one.
My face shield was always all they needed to see.
It is funny how we suddenly stopped giving a **** about the
unvaccinated and those with breakthrough infections that had the
Branch Covidian's knickers in a knot a week ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sat, 15 May 2021 04:48:53 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/14/2021 9:25 AM, Ned wrote:
[...]

Truth be told, Republicons are seditious traitors.

Posted to alt.home.repair

news
wrote:

[...]

More ,mindless bull****. No surprise its killed 600K of you fools.

No loss.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 May 2021 07:55:49 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-14, Bob F wrote:
Truth be told, Republicons are seditious traitors.

Truth be told, Democrats are seditious traitors. There, I fixed it for you.

The answer is to round up Leftists and ship them to pre-determined points
around the country where they can then be exterminated. Then the rest of
us can get on with our lives without interference from Communists, which
is what "progressive Democrats" actually are.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2021-05-14, Bob F wrote:
Truth be told, Republicons are seditious traitors.

Truth be told, Democrats are seditious traitors. There, I fixed it for
you.

The answer is to round up Leftists and ship them to pre-determined
points around the country where they can then be exterminated.

Thought you had shot yourself, Adolf.

Then the rest of us can get on with our lives without interference from
Communists, which is what "progressive Democrats" actually are.

Seig Heil, Adolf.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 15 May 2021 11:19:33 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.
MID: