Posted to alt.home.repair
Ned[_4_] Ned[_4_] is offline

Default After CDC Flip-Flops, Dr. Anthony Fauci Doubles Down on Insanity

"Todays major flip-flop by the CDC, and by extension, the Biden administration, on mask-wearing has been a hot topic. As I wrote earlier, the science
did not change, but the political circumstances surely did. Thus, we got this bone thrown to a public that is getting sick and tired of inflation, gas
shortages, and the Middle East going back up in flames.

Of course, one of the chief purveyors of the €śyou must stay masked even after you get vaccinated€ť narrative was Dr. Anthony Fauci. He made the rounds
the last several weeks preaching the gospel of minuscule infection chances and the glories of cloth face-diapers.

Given that, todays announcement left him in a bit of a pickle. Would he admit he wasnt following the science or double down? Well, he managed to
take the most ridiculous route, insisting that children need to stay masked up even after the adults and older children around them have been vaccinated.

This is psychotic behavior, in my opinion."

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05...sanity-n380018

Truth be told, democrats are flip-floppin liars.