Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default After CDC Flip-Flops, Dr. Anthony Fauci Doubles Down on Insanity

On 2021-05-14, Bob F wrote:
Truth be told, Republicons are seditious traitors.

Truth be told, Democrats are seditious traitors. There, I fixed it for you.

The answer is to round up Leftists and ship them to pre-determined points
around the country where they can then be exterminated. Then the rest of
us can get on with our lives without interference from Communists, which
is what "progressive Democrats" actually are.

18 Reasons I won't be vaccinated -- https://tinyurl.com/ebty2dx3
Covid vaccines: experimental biology -- https://tinyurl.com/57mncfm5
The fraud of "Climate Change" -- https://RealClimateScience.com
Don't talk to cops! -- https://DontTalkToCops.com