Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default After CDC Flip-Flops, Dr. Anthony Fauci Doubles Down on Insanity

Ned wrote

"Todays major flip-flop by the CDC, and by extension, the Biden
administration, on mask-wearing has been a hot topic.

Only for the stupid.

As I wrote earlier, the science did not change,

It did with the number who have been vaccinated.

but the political circumstances surely did. Thus, we got this bone thrown
to a public that is getting sick and tired of inflation, gas shortages,
and the Middle East going back up in flames.

Mindless conspiracy theory. Most couldnt care less about Gaza.

Of course, one of the chief purveyors of the €śyou must stay masked even
after you get vaccinated€ť narrative was Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Because it takes a while for the vaccination to take effect, stupid.

He made the rounds the last several weeks preaching the gospel of
minuscule infection chances and the glories of cloth face-diapers.

Given that, todays announcement left him in a bit of a pickle.

Nope.

Would he admit he wasnt following the science or double down? Well, he
managed to take the most ridiculous route, insisting that children need to
stay masked up even after the adults and older children around them have
been vaccinated.

Because unvaccinated children can still get infected, ****wit.

This is psychotic behavior, in my opinion."

Your opinion is completely irrelevant.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/05...sanity-n380018

Wota stunningly impeccable site.

Truth be told, democrats are flip-floppin liars.

Fauci isnt even a democrat, ****wit.