Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Brain implants force mice to make friends - We're Next!

Why would anyone even think of developing such a 'tool'?

You bet. We ARE next - after a bit more time perfecting it on some
rats and animals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...e-friends.html

Brain implants force mice to make friends: Scientists trigger social
response in rodents by using a beam of light to activate neurons

Scientist have controlled the mind of mice to force them into socially interacting

This was done through a tiny brain implant that probed neurons with LED light

The team targeted a group of neurons involved with facilitating relationships

When zapping the region with light, the mice instantly socialized in real time

When the stimulate was desynchronized, the pair stopped interacting

OT Left brain...Right brain. Heh Heh! Rod Speed UK diy 8 October 26th 18 06:30 PM
OT PIP implants harry UK diy 18 January 16th 12 09:16 AM
More friends more money,get friends while get paid jack[_4_] Home Repair 0 October 24th 07 10:24 PM
More friends more money,get friends while get paid my god Home Repair 0 October 20th 07 12:54 AM
Why cop and brain surgeon removed my brain? Gunner Metalworking 1 July 16th 03 10:54 PM