Posted to alt.home.repair
Anonymous Remailer (austria) Anonymous Remailer (austria) is offline

Default Brain implants force mice to make friends - We're Next!

Why would anyone even think of developing such a 'tool'?

You bet. We ARE next - after a bit more time perfecting it on some
rats and animals.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...e-friends.html

Brain implants force mice to make friends: Scientists trigger social
response in rodents by using a beam of light to activate neurons

Scientist have controlled the mind of mice to force them into socially interacting

This was done through a tiny brain implant that probed neurons with LED light

The team targeted a group of neurons involved with facilitating relationships

When zapping the region with light, the mice instantly socialized in real time

When the stimulate was desynchronized, the pair stopped interacting