Gunner

Default Why cop and brain surgeon removed my brain?

On 16 Jul 2003 08:07:51 -0500, "Jew.travel.big.distance.to.rape.others"
wrote:

Ayup..full moon.

plonk

Assalam u’Alekum,
Well when the cop came in late at night, that day when the major blood
vessel exploded. He had no equipment, he told me look I need to have
sex, I need to give them my sperms and else he will kill me. Both went
away for an hour to collect things, the doctor went to hospital to
collect equipment. The cop was told by this 1995 teacher and his other
racists brothers at ASIO that, that he needs to remove major part of my
brain, to kill me, I am Timothy etc etc.

So when he came back the doctor did bring some equipment from hospital,
he remove the clot in just few minute, it was in extreme upper part of
the brain. The cop told him that is it, why not remove the rest of his
brain, too, they told me he is too intelligent etc etc, so the Surgeon
said okay and he started making mistakes, during the mean while my
guardians came over but they kept them busy with other things, it was
not about an experiment to do an operation, he told the cop if I don’t
have this equipment in my hand I will have to do operation with some
house hold device and then it will be easy to make mistakes and he asked
for spoon and kept making mistakes again and again.

By the way what is funny is in 1997 I was asked if I wanted this 1995
teacher to be killed, I said no it will be fine, and look what it came
down to he kept making stories about me, he removed the part so of my
brain, he gave me bio weapons to cause damage to gallbladder and to
remove right part of my brain.

May God give us all the ability to question the current system in place
and question how and why these bad guys on each side never ever tough
those who really are inhuman. Why things never change.
wa'Salam
Mohsin

Tim Williams

"Gunner" wrote in message
Ayup..full moon.

Funny I didn't get the original.. Gunner, stop replying to spam

Tim

--
In the immortal words of Ned Flanders: "No foot longs!"