Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT.. Prince Phillip Was 99

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/9/21 3:00 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?

So it would seem ;-)

https://time.com/5287517/world-war-i...izabeth-photo/

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.

Nope. no shutdown, just a fancy funeral and
lots wasting lots of flowers in various places.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was
a military mechanic near the end of WWII?

Not so much a military mechanic as a driver. They
were trained in how to fix what they were driving
if it broke down when they were driving it.

But she didnt drive full time like the other drivers
did and certainly didnt get stuck in the barracks
all the time when not driving either. And yes, she
did drive more than car, also medium sized trucks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 05:36:08 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:00:22 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?

Maybe she could help Micky.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 17:06:41 -0400, Tekkie© wrote:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:00:22 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to
digest...

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?

Maybe she could help Micky.

She's too young for him. ;-)
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tekkie©" wrote in message

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:00:22 -0700 (PDT), Dean Hoffman posted for all of us
digest...

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?

Maybe she could help Micky.

Unlikely given what cars and trucks had in her day.

Doubt she fixes the land rovers when they go bung today.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:00:22 -0700 (PDT), Dean
Hoffman wrote:

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?

Maybe, but I had heard, from tv long ago, that she was an ambulance
driver.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 10 Apr 2021 05:36:08 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Dean Hoffman wrote

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.

Nope. no shutdown, just a fancy funeral and
lots wasting lots of flowers in various places.

What else would flowers do with their time if they didn't spend it at
funerals and so forth?

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was
a military mechanic near the end of WWII?

Not so much a military mechanic as a driver. They
were trained in how to fix what they were driving
if it broke down when they were driving it.

At early races, like the Indianapolis 500, the drivers were accompanied
by a mechanic. I guess cars didn't break down as much by the 1940's.

But she didn’t drive full time like the other drivers
did and certainly didn’t get stuck in the barracks
all the time when not driving either. And yes, she
did drive more than car, also medium sized trucks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dean Hoffman wrote

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.

Nope. no shutdown, just a fancy funeral and
lots wasting lots of flowers in various places.

What else would flowers do with their time if
they didn't spend it at funerals and so forth?

Don't get grown in the first place.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was
a military mechanic near the end of WWII?

Not so much a military mechanic as a driver. They
were trained in how to fix what they were driving
if it broke down when they were driving it.

At early races, like the Indianapolis 500, the drivers
were accompanied by a mechanic. I guess cars
didn't break down as much by the 1940's.

It was more that it made sense for the
driver to be able to fix what broke.
And in wartime plenty did break in use.

But she didn't drive full time like the other drivers
did and certainly didn't get stuck in the barracks
all the time when not driving either. And yes, she
did drive more than car, also medium sized trucks.

But not ambulances. Those had drivers trained in
medical stuff, not fixing the ambulance if it broke.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/04/2021 01:49, Rod Speed wrote:
micky wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Dean Hoffman wrote

It sounds like Britain is going to shut down for a few days.

Nope. no shutdown, just a fancy funeral and
lots wasting lots of flowers in various places.

What else would flowers do with their time if
they didn't spend it at funerals and so forth?

Don't get grown in the first place.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/prince-philip-queen-elizabeth/2021/04/09/id/1016943/

Do I have it right that the current Queen was
a military mechanic near the end of WWII?

Not so much a military mechanic as a driver. They
were trained in how to fix what they were driving
if it broke down when they were driving it.

At early races, like the Indianapolis 500, the drivers
were accompanied by a mechanic.Â* I guess cars
didn't break down as much by the 1940's.

It was more that it made sense for the
driver to be able to fix what broke.
And in wartime plenty did break in use.

But she didn't drive full time like the other drivers
did and certainly didn't get stuck in the barracks
all the time when not driving either. And yes, she
did drive more than car, also medium sized trucks.

But not ambulances. Those had drivers trained in
medical stuff, not fixing the ambulance if it broke.

My eldest brother (RIP) drove ambulances for the army, but wasn't
medically trained.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

That was done differently during WW2 and she was in the Second
Subaltern Windsor Unit and they didnt drive ambulances.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/04/2021 05:48, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

He wasn't in WW2, it conscripted service *after* the war.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, I meant that what he had is irrelevant to what Liz had
in WW2 because they did things differently in WW2 and she
wasnt in the operation that did ambulances anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Improvised Bull**** by the Senile "Expert" in Everything!

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 17:24:35 +1000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as ", farted
again:

He wasn't in WW2, it conscripted service *after* the war.

Yeah, I meant that what he had is irrelevant to what Liz had
in WW2 because they did things differently in WW2 and she
wasn¢t in the operation that did ambulances anyway.

IOW, you just were found out to have produced yet more of your notorious "ad
hoc" bull****, you disgusting trolling senile pest!

--
pamela about Rodent Speed:
"His off the cuff expertise demonstrates how little he knows..."
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Senile Octogenarian Nym-Shifting Ozzie Cretin!

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 09:05:57 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

Do I have it right that the current Queen was a military mechanic
near the end of WWII?

Maybe she could help Micky.

Unlikely given what cars and trucks had in her day.

Doubt she fixes the land rovers when they go bung today.

What a RIDICULOUS auto-contradicting cretin you are, you abnormal senile
pest! LOL

cretin's pathological trolling:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Obnoxious Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 10:45:40 +1000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian

FLUSH troll****

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing the auto-contradicting senile cretin:
MID: