Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Daughter of The Prince of Darkness used by her Godless Father

"tankfixer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

"tankfixer" wrote in message
In article 654d5257-7182-44d6-a3ff-
,
says...

On Oct 14, 9:38 am, Bill Smith wrote:
On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:15:30 -0700 (PDT), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:
Looks like the scheme is to for Dick "The Prince of Darkness"
Cheney
to pull the strings on his gullible daughter to harass the
President
of the United States.

Sounds a lot like a domestic terrorist plot.

Criticism of the President is a terrorist plot? That sounds like
something Bush would say.

Bill Smith

The State Department defines terrorism as "premeditated, politically
motivated threats or violence perpetrated against noncombatant targets
by sub-national groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to
influence an audience." Terrorism is not a random, undirected,
purposeless act of violence, it has definite goals and violence is the
medium of attaining those goals.

Now read the comments of Rush, Beck and Cheney and see if they
qualify.

TMT

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you
disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We
should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate
and disagree with any administration."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmhzM75ccqs

The quote was Hillary Clinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0