Posted to alt.binaries.comedy,alt.comic,chile.binarios.para-mayores.videos,nl.hobby.video,sci.electronics.repair

Default Did the Queen's Husband (Prince Phillip) Fart at the Royal Wedding?

If the looks of the royal wedding party in these photos is any
indication I’d say yes. Of course the old guy is 90-years-old so he
may have just dropped a duce…

http://www.craigboyce.com/w/2011/05/...-phillip-fart/
Posted to alt.binaries.comedy,alt.comic,chile.binarios.para-mayores.videos,nl.hobby.video,sci.electronics.repair

"RoadRunner" wrote in message
If the looks of the royal wedding party in these photos is any
indication I'd say yes. Of course the old guy is 90-years-old so he
may have just dropped a duce.

http://www.craigboyce.com/w/2011/05/...-phillip-fart/

Those photos were from some time back, I believe. Not from the recent
wedding. I can remember them appearing in the papers with the 'who farted'
sort of headlines at the time, but I can't remember what the occasion was

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Arfa Daily" wrote in message ...

"RoadRunner" wrote in message
If the looks of the royal wedding party in these photos is any
indication I'd say yes. Of course the old guy is 90-years-old so he
may have just dropped a duce.

http://www.craigboyce.com/w/2011/05/...-phillip-fart/

Those photos were from some time back, I believe. Not from the recent
wedding. I can remember them appearing in the papers with the 'who farted'
sort of headlines at the time, but I can't remember what the occasion was

Reminds me of the old joke that was modified for Dubya...

At Heathrow Airport in England, a 300-foot red carpet was stretched out to Air Force One and President Bush strode to a warm but dignified handshake from Queen Elizabeth II. They rode in a silver 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they boarded an open 17th century coach hitched to six magnificent white horses. As they rode toward Buckingham Palace, each looking to their side and waving to the thousands of cheering Britons lining the streets, all was going well. This was indeed a glorious display of pageantry and dignity. Suddenly the scene was shattered when the right rear horse let rip the most horrendous, earth-shattering, eye-smarting blast of flatulence, and the coach immediately filled with noxious fumes.

Uncomfortable, but maintaining control, the two dignitaries did their best to ignore the whole incident, but then the Queen decided that was a ridiculous manner with which to handle a most embarrassing situation. She turned to Mr. Bush and explained, "Mr. President, please accept my regrets. I'm sure you understand that there are some things even a Queen cannot control."

George W., ever the Texas gentleman, replied, "Your Majesty, please don't give the matter another thought. You know, if you hadn't said something I would have assumed it was one of the horses."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_gw_queen.htm