Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - our Joe

In paper on line:

President Joe Biden is one of Delaware's favorite sons €“ just not so
much when his visits to the First State clog up roads, which often occur
during rush hour.

Since becoming president, Biden has visited Delaware five times causing
nearly hour-long congestion as his motorcade travels from New Castle
Airport to his Greenville home. The same occurs on his return to the
airport.

Article goes on to say neighbors are ****ed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
In paper on line:

President Joe Biden is one of Delaware's favorite sons €“ just not so
much when his visits to the First State clog up roads, which often occur
during rush hour.

Since becoming president, Biden has visited Delaware five times causing
nearly hour-long congestion as his motorcade travels from New Castle
Airport to his Greenville home. The same occurs on his return to the
airport.

Article goes on to say neighbors are ****ed.

That would be why he is asking for infrastructure money. He wants to
widen the roads to his house.

He needs a helipad like Trump had a Mar a Lago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 09:20:17 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
In paper on line:

President Joe Biden is one of Delaware's favorite sons €“ just not so
much when his visits to the First State clog up roads, which often occur
during rush hour.

Since becoming president, Biden has visited Delaware five times causing
nearly hour-long congestion as his motorcade travels from New Castle
Airport to his Greenville home. The same occurs on his return to the
airport.

Article goes on to say neighbors are ****ed.

That would be why he is asking for infrastructure money. He wants to
widen the roads to his house.

He needs a helipad like Trump had a Mar a Lago.

I am sure the SS would prefer that, along with the neighbors. Palm
Beach wasn't happy that the SS shut down the road from PBI to the
island either.
I imagine Biden could helicopter all the way from the south lawn to
his house if there is room for a pad. It is about 75 miles.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

He has to go to Andrews air force base about 15 miles from DC and
Wilmington airport is about 10 miles from his house. Straight
helicopter flight would be a lot easier.

Why wouldn't he fly straight into Wilmington from the South lawn? It
is only about 25 minutes at 170 MPH (cruise on M-1)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

There is also plenty of room around his house in Delaware to land on. I
suspect this summer he will also be a PITA visiting his beach house in
Delaware. Not a lot of room to land in this area and Dover air force
base is closest. He has tied up traffic there too in the winter and if
he does it in the summer when crowds are there it will be a nightmare.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I wondered the same thing. Maybe security related, minimizing helicopter
usage vs airplane, but wouldn't think it would really make much difference.
More likely it's because it's not just Biden, but a whole entourage and they
can't fit in a helicopter, so a plane goes anyway. But they could still give
Biden the helicopter direct ride and minimize screwing up traffic.

Funny I didn't see Frank complaining when Trump screwed up traffic in
midtown NYC big time, air traffic in NJ, etc. Why Biden likes the DE house
so much when he has a whole WH is another question. It's not like his
house is a golf course or Mar a Lago. IDK any other president that was
going back and forth home so frequently. Maybe he wants to check that
the buried money from China is still there?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 10:18:49 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:
Why Biden likes the DE house
so much when he has a whole WH is another question. It's not like his
house is a golf course or Mar a Lago. IDK any other president that was
going back and forth home so frequently. Maybe he wants to check that
the buried money from China is still there?

Because it's _his_ house.

I'd rather stay in my house than anywhere else.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Land on the beach.
It IS a Marine helicopter.
Only Jimmy Carter would send a helicopter to a sandy place that will
not tolerate a little sand.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

They always fly at least 3 identical helicopters in that convoy and I
have seen as many as 6. There is plenty of room for essential staff
and the rest come in a convoy of Suburbans and vans anyway.
They also fly 2 identical 747s when he goes anywhere important, along
with a big cargo plane.
My BIL used to work at the white house.

Funny I didn't see Frank complaining when Trump screwed up traffic in
midtown NYC big time, air traffic in NJ, etc. Why Biden likes the DE house
so much when he has a whole WH is another question. It's not like his
house is a golf course or Mar a Lago. IDK any other president that was
going back and forth home so frequently. Maybe he wants to check that
the buried money from China is still there?

I think the people of Palm Beach were really happy when they put in
the helicopter pad but Trump still took a motorcade occasionally to
wave at his fans. It was usually a real cluster****.
We had the same thing here when the Bushes visited. Daddy Bush liked
Boca Grande, GW came right here to beautiful downtown Estero.
Stay home that day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I see our traitor said I did not complain about Trump in NYC. I don't
live in New York or New Jersey, thank God. I do live in Delaware about 5
miles from Biden's house. Plus I doubt that Trump went there every other
weekend.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Latest thing in the local paper:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...ts/7109797002/

Will even tie up marine traffic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I don't know what the final statistic will be, but during Trump's
Presidency it was widely reported that Trump visited a Trump property on
average about once every 3.5 days. The good news is that, with multiple
properties from which to choose, he was able to spread himself around a
little.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Speaking of Trump, did you see the new stories coming out about Matt Gaetz
asking the Trump WH before Trump left office for a blanket pardon for crimes
he didn't even specify? And the reports say that he asked about the possibility
of the same for other members of Congress who had supported the evil orange
clown through all his misdeeds. That members of Congress now think this is
appropriate, something that they can freely ask a president for, with no shame,
like it's normal, is another fine example of
what Trump is about and what he's done to the Republican Party. and our govt.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2021 9:06 AM, trader_4 wrote:
nd a
little.

Speaking of Trump, did you see the new stories coming out about Matt Gaetz
asking the Trump WH before Trump left office for a blanket pardon for crimes
he didn't even specify? And the reports say that he asked about the possibility
of the same for other members of Congress who had supported the evil orange
clown through all his misdeeds. That members of Congress now think this is
appropriate, something that they can freely ask a president for, with no shame,
like it's normal, is another fine example of
what Trump is about and what he's done to the Republican Party. and our govt.
And another example of how the damage Trump has done isn't going away quickly.

He's dancing around that one now. Says he was asking for pardons for
Joe Exotic and everyone.

Friday he is the keynote speaker at some sort of Women for America
gathering at Trump Doral. They can have him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 06:06:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Speaking of Trump, did you see the new stories coming out about Matt Gaetz
asking the Trump WH before Trump left office for a blanket pardon for crimes
he didn't even specify? And the reports say that he asked about the possibility

Yes, a blanket pardon, not a specific pardon, so that any and all crimes
are covered, known and unknown, indicted or not. And while he's at it, a
bunch of pardons for other people as well, so that his pardon becomes just
one of many.

It's also interesting that Gaetz was the lone vote against a sex
trafficking bill in 2017, or that he was known to show his colleagues,
right there on the floor of the House, nude photos of the women he had
supposedly slept with. To me, he seems like a kid who grew up with
privilege and never really advanced beyond his Junior High level of
maturity.

of the same for other members of Congress who had supported the evil orange
clown through all his misdeeds. That members of Congress now think this is
appropriate, something that they can freely ask a president for, with no shame,
like it's normal, is another fine example of
what Trump is about and what he's done to the Republican Party. and our govt.
And another example of how the damage Trump has done isn't going away quickly.

When people say that Trump is gone, I just shake my head. He's far from
gone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Thought he was coming in on Air Force 1 but today's paper shows picture
of Marine 1 which could be landed near his house. Maybe it would upset
his neighbors even more if he did that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, April 7, 2021 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

Wow, they are still having him? Ain't that special. IDK who they are, but let
me guess, Trumptard Republican women?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Yes, I'd be very upset if AF1 landed next to my house too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 7:55:10 AM UTC-4, trader_4 wrote:

Yes, I'd be very upset if AF1 landed next to my house too.

I think AF1 would be more upset if it landed next to mine. The road I
live on is neither long enough nor wide enough.

Still, I don't want a bunch of flaming wreckage in my living room.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

The people of Palm Beach have always banned helicopter pads but when
balanced against the roadblocks and closed marine traffic caused by
the presidential motorcade they allowed Trump one. He lost it when he
lost the election.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

I don't know how frequently Trump went to Palm Beach or the neighborhood
but Biden's neighbors are fairly close and housing is fairly expensive
and influential people live there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
In paper on line:

President Joe Biden is one of Delaware's favorite sons €“ just not so
much when his visits to the First State clog up roads, which often
occur
during rush hour.

Since becoming president, Biden has visited Delaware five times
causing
nearly hour-long congestion as his motorcade travels from New Castle
Airport to his Greenville home. The same occurs on his return to the
airport.

Article goes on to say neighbors are ****ed.

That would be why he is asking for infrastructure money.Â* He wants to
widen the roads to his house.

He needs a helipad like Trump had a Mar a Lago.

I am sure the SS would prefer that, along with the neighbors. Palm
Beach wasn't happy that the SS shut down the road from PBI to the
island either.
I imagine Biden could helicopter all the way from the south lawn to
his house if there is room for a pad. It is about 75 miles.

He has to go to Andrews air force base about 15 miles from DC and
Wilmington airport is about 10 miles from his house.Â* Straight
helicopter flight would be a lot easier.

Why wouldn't he fly straight into Wilmington from the South lawn? It
is only about 25 minutes at 170 MPH (cruise on M-1)

Thought he was coming in on Air Force 1 but today's paper shows picture
of Marine 1 which could be landed near his house.Â* Maybe it would upset
his neighbors even more if he did that.

Maybe not enough room:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/le...-estate-homes/

Retired navy vet thinks Marine 1 tip to tip blade span might be 150 ft
and field should be over an acre.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Biden could just jump, he falls down the stairs anyway.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

Biden lives in a rich neighborhood but Palm Beach is "old money" rich.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2021 8:59 AM, Frank wrote:
[...]

There is plenty of old money in the area. They can be a PITA in getting
roads built to handle today's traffic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/10/2021 06:58 AM, Frank wrote:

There is plenty of old money in the area. They can be a PITA in getting
roads built to handle today's traffic.

That works both ways. A couple projects were shelved because building
roads through black enclaves is racist.

OT - our Joe Frank[_24_] Home Repair 18 March 11th 21 02:36 PM
Taking our our trash W. eWatson[_2_] Home Repair 71 November 23rd 14 04:23 AM
Painting the tiles our our 1950's fire surround [email protected] UK diy 0 May 31st 11 01:48 PM
JOE THE PLUMBER? Try "Joe the Fraud" -- Or "Joe the Tax-Dodger" --Or "Joe the Republican Plant" jisseigh Home Repair 51 October 22nd 08 03:44 AM
Johnny America is Challenging "The Corporate Bush Whores" to a Presidential Debate - Save Our Souls "The most important recording YOU'LL ever hear." Save Our Souls - Bushite troops asked if they would MURDER Americans for the Phil L UK diy 0 February 13th 08 01:46 AM