Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - our Joe

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 10:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:30:01 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Yep - even a doddering old fool can handily beat
the-likes-of-Scary Clown ! .. gotta love it.
John T.

Doddering old fools party stole it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that. It happens to me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go. This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 10:51 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/10/2021 10:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:30:01 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Â*Â* YepÂ*Â* -Â* even a doddering old foolÂ* canÂ* handily beat
Â*Â* the-likes-of-Scary ClownÂ* !Â*Â*Â*Â* .. gotta love it.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

Doddering old fools party stole it.

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not vote for Biden, I
voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote
Frank wrote

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that.
It happens to me all the time

Yep, specially when there are so many new people being appointed.

and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

I've always had that problem, it takes a while for people's names to stick
in my head.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go.
This morning I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Thats just the alzhiemers, nothing to worry about.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 04:28:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rodent Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "frank says...

I equate giving money to politicians is like putting too much fertilizer
on your lawn. You get more growth than you want.

For me it is like buying manure to put in a septic tank. Just adds to
the crap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 14:12:57 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article , "frank says...

I equate giving money to politicians is like putting too much fertilizer
on your lawn. You get more growth than you want.

For me it is like buying manure to put in a septic tank. Just adds to
the crap.

Atta get it back on topic ! ... septic tank || home repair ...
:-)
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 10:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:30:01 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Yep - even a doddering old fool can handily beat
the-likes-of-Scary Clown ! .. gotta love it.
John T.

Doddering old fools party stole it.

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not vote for Biden, I
voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and
deserve to get it good and hard."

H.L. Mencken

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/10/2021 08:57 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that. It happens to me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go. This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:55:10 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and
deserve to get it good and hard."

H.L. Mencken

What do YOU want, senile gossip? A forum where you can babble, gossip and
smartass endlessly?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:57:36 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.

The whole world would be better off if they got rid of endlessly gossiping
washerwomen such as you are, lowbrowwoman.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/10/2021 9:57 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/10/2021 08:57 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that.Â* It happens to
me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go.Â* This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.

Biden has been inflicting the state by frequent visits home with traffic
jams. I saw this when he campaigned from his basement and had to pass
the road leading to his house several times a week. Fortunately I
missed the traffic jams but recall maybe about 20 police cars and SUV's
awaiting his leaving the basement.