Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 9:57 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/10/2021 08:57 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that.Â* It happens to
me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go.Â* This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.

Biden has been inflicting the state by frequent visits home with traffic
jams. I saw this when he campaigned from his basement and had to pass
the road leading to his house several times a week. Fortunately I
missed the traffic jams but recall maybe about 20 police cars and SUV's
awaiting his leaving the basement.