DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - our Joe (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/685417-ot-our-joe.html)

Frank[_24_] March 10th 21 03:30 PM

OT - our Joe

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Frank[_24_] March 10th 21 03:51 PM

OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 10:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:30:01 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Yep - even a doddering old fool can handily beat
the-likes-of-Scary Clown ! .. gotta love it.
John T.

Doddering old fools party stole it.

[email protected] March 10th 21 03:57 PM

OT - our Joe

On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that. It happens to me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go. This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] March 10th 21 04:18 PM

OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 10:51 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/10/2021 10:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:30:01 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Â*Â* YepÂ*Â* -Â* even a doddering old foolÂ* canÂ* handily beat
Â*Â* the-likes-of-Scary ClownÂ* !Â*Â*Â*Â* .. gotta love it.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

Doddering old fools party stole it.

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not vote for Biden, I
voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

Ralph Mowery[_3_] March 10th 21 04:41 PM

OT - our Joe

In article , says...

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not vote for Biden, I
voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

I hope you and the 'never Trumps' are going to be very happy with old
Joe or Harris when Joe gets booted out by the Democrats.

Like some of the elections now do you cut off your right arm or left
arm. There has not been a good choice in a long time.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] March 10th 21 05:17 PM

OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 11:41 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not vote for Biden, I
voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

I hope you and the 'never Trumps' are going to be very happy with old
Joe or Harris when Joe gets booted out by the Democrats.

Like some of the elections now do you cut off your right arm or left
arm. There has not been a good choice in a long time.

Sadly, the doddering old fool for me was a better choice than the New
York Shyster. There are better choices on both sides but they did not
make it in the primaries.

Will I be "very happy"? No, but less bothered than otherwise.

BTW. Trump does not want you donating to the Republican Party, but his
PAC instead. Yeah, that sounds good. Send him a few bucks, he may need
to pay lawyers.

Rod Speed March 10th 21 05:28 PM

OT - our Joe

wrote
Frank wrote

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that.
It happens to me all the time

Yep, specially when there are so many new people being appointed.

and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

I've always had that problem, it takes a while for people's names to stick
in my head.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go.
This morning I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Thats just the alzhiemers, nothing to worry about.

Rod Speed March 10th 21 05:31 PM

OT - our Joe

Ralph Mowery wrote
says...

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not
vote for Biden, I voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

I hope you and the 'never Trumps' are going to be very happy with
old Joe or Harris when Joe gets booted out by the Democrats.

Like some of the elections now do you cut off your right arm
or left arm. There has not been a good choice in a long time.

The reality is that no prez really makes much difference,
even a fool like Trump.

Ralph Mowery[_3_] March 10th 21 05:56 PM

OT - our Joe

In article , says...

BTW. Trump does not want you donating to the Republican Party, but his
PAC instead. Yeah, that sounds good. Send him a few bucks, he may need
to pay lawyers.

I have never donated to any political party and never will. Most of the
ones in office are either worth much more than I ever will be, or by the
time they get out they will be.

Peeler[_4_] March 10th 21 06:46 PM

Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Thu, 11 Mar 2021 04:28:09 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

about senile Rodent Speed:
MID:

Frank[_24_] March 10th 21 06:59 PM

OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 12:56 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

BTW. Trump does not want you donating to the Republican Party, but his
PAC instead. Yeah, that sounds good. Send him a few bucks, he may need
to pay lawyers.

I have never donated to any political party and never will. Most of the
ones in office are either worth much more than I ever will be, or by the
time they get out they will be.

I equate giving money to politicians is like putting too much fertilizer
on your lawn. You get more growth than you want.

Ralph Mowery[_3_] March 10th 21 07:12 PM

OT - our Joe

In article , "frank says...

I equate giving money to politicians is like putting too much fertilizer
on your lawn. You get more growth than you want.

For me it is like buying manure to put in a septic tank. Just adds to
the crap.

[email protected] March 10th 21 08:17 PM

OT - our Joe

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 14:12:57 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article , "frank says...

I equate giving money to politicians is like putting too much fertilizer
on your lawn. You get more growth than you want.

For me it is like buying manure to put in a septic tank. Just adds to
the crap.

Atta get it back on topic ! ... septic tank || home repair ...
:-)
John T.

rbowman March 11th 21 02:55 AM

OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 10:55 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 10:30:01 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

Yep - even a doddering old fool can handily beat
the-likes-of-Scary Clown ! .. gotta love it.
John T.

Doddering old fools party stole it.

Have the evidence? No one had to steal it. I did not vote for Biden, I
voted against Trump. Millions of us did.

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and
deserve to get it good and hard."

H.L. Mencken

rbowman March 11th 21 02:57 AM

OT - our Joe

On 03/10/2021 08:57 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that. It happens to me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go. This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.

Peeler[_4_] March 11th 21 10:13 AM

lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:55:10 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and
deserve to get it good and hard."

H.L. Mencken

What do YOU want, senile gossip? A forum where you can babble, gossip and
smartass endlessly?

Peeler[_4_] March 11th 21 10:17 AM

lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 19:57:36 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.

The whole world would be better off if they got rid of endlessly gossiping
washerwomen such as you are, lowbrowwoman.

Frank[_24_] March 11th 21 01:36 PM

OT - our Joe

On 3/10/2021 9:57 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/10/2021 08:57 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 10:30:07 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
https://nypost.com/2021/03/08/biden-...cretarys-name/

You don't have to be doddering to do stuff like that.Â* It happens to
me all
the time and I'm 14 years younger than Biden.

Luckily, I don't have cameras following me wherever I go.Â* This morning
I said Descartes (Rene) when I meant Newton (Isaac).

Cindy Hamilton

If Biden heard Newton he'd be looking for a cookie. We'd be better off
if Major stayed in the White House and they sent Joe home.

Biden has been inflicting the state by frequent visits home with traffic
jams. I saw this when he campaigned from his basement and had to pass
the road leading to his house several times a week. Fortunately I
missed the traffic jams but recall maybe about 20 police cars and SUV's
awaiting his leaving the basement.