Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default OT - our Joe

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 06:06:07 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

Speaking of Trump, did you see the new stories coming out about Matt Gaetz
asking the Trump WH before Trump left office for a blanket pardon for crimes
he didn't even specify? And the reports say that he asked about the possibility

Yes, a blanket pardon, not a specific pardon, so that any and all crimes
are covered, known and unknown, indicted or not. And while he's at it, a
bunch of pardons for other people as well, so that his pardon becomes just
one of many.

It's also interesting that Gaetz was the lone vote against a sex
trafficking bill in 2017, or that he was known to show his colleagues,
right there on the floor of the House, nude photos of the women he had
supposedly slept with. To me, he seems like a kid who grew up with
privilege and never really advanced beyond his Junior High level of
maturity.

of the same for other members of Congress who had supported the evil orange
clown through all his misdeeds. That members of Congress now think this is
appropriate, something that they can freely ask a president for, with no shame,
like it's normal, is another fine example of
what Trump is about and what he's done to the Republican Party. and our govt.
And another example of how the damage Trump has done isn't going away quickly.

When people say that Trump is gone, I just shake my head. He's far from
gone.