Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Amazon sellls everything!

Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.
Posted to alt.home.repair

micky wrote

Amazon sellls everything!

Nope, you still cant buy a child and adopt it.

Or even buy Trump either.

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clinically Insane Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:04:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Amazon sellls everything!

Nope, you still cant buy a child and adopt it.

ROTFLOL!!!! I KNEW you would have to auto-contradict again, you predictable
CLINICALLY INSANE ASSHOLE! LMAO

--
FredXX to Rodent Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.

Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

I can confirm from recent experiences that now is not the right time to
depend on the US post office for your prescription deliveries.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.

Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

And FWIW:

https://populist.press/johns-hopkins...t-at-dr-fauci/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:01:18 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.

Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

I'd shop at Whole Foods, but their produce is surprisingly lousy.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.
Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

I'd shop at Whole Foods, but their produce is surprisingly lousy.

But it's natural and organic...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Pinocchio Psaki" wrote in message
On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask
nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a
vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.

Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for
groceries.

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot"
bumper sticker.

Great, makes it easier to work out whose stupidity killed them with this
virus.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Mr. "There is no tide in the Suez Canal" LMAO

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 05:10:54 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:15:20 -0400, Pinocchio Psaki
wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors

Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.
Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

Cindy Hamilton

80%?Â* See, I knew Trump won Michigan.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors

Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

It hasn't been banned by the leftist snowflakes so I can use it.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nazi

Definition of Nazi

1 : a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler

2 often not capitalized

a : one who espouses the beliefs and policies of the German Nazis : fascist
b : one who is likened to a German Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person a grammar nazi

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074.Â*Â* But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask
nazis at their doors

Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

It hasn't been banned by the leftist snowflakes so I can use it.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nazi

Not a term to be used lightly if you know the history of WWII and
Hitler. Still time to watch a couple segments on Smithsonian Channel
today, they are showing Apocalypse.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors

Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

It hasn't been banned by the leftist snowflakes so I can use it.

That's your standard? What a stupid standard. No one's banned eating
with your hands either. Do you eat spaghetti with your hands because it
hasn't been banned? I would think you try to adhere to the standards of
a sensible, civilized person.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nazi

Definition of Nazi

1 : a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler

2 often not capitalized

a : one who espouses the beliefs and policies of the German Nazis : fascist
b : one who is likened to a German Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person a grammar nazi

You're supporting my point. None of the people you referred to meet
either definition 1, 2a, or 2b. If you're trying to compare any of
those people you wrote about to nazis, you miss the prime aspect of
nazis, that they conpired to and did murder millions of innocent
civilians, including a million and a half children.

And you, while you're criticizing Democrats and liberals, show that you
have no understanding of good and bad. You are the last one whose
criticism is of any value.

Something big is wrong with you and I don't expect you to understand.
Do you have children? Did they turn out as stupid and uncivilized as
you are?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074.Â*Â* But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors
Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

It hasn't been banned by the leftist snowflakes so I can use it.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nazi

Not a term to be used lightly if you know the history of WWII and Hitler.Â* Still time to watch a couple segments on Smithsonian Channel today, they are showing Apocalypse.

Is there an equivalent to the Chicago Manual of Style for old people who ain't "woke"?Â* Snowflake Manual of Style maybe?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/2021 3:20 PM, micky wrote:
Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

Your hero uses the term...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...st/ar-BB19s6z6

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/2021 7:47 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/27/2021 3:20 PM, micky wrote:
Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

Your hero uses the term...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...st/ar-BB19s6z6

Trump read Mein Kampf so it is a valid comparison. If you watched
Hitler you would see many comparisons. The big rallies, the repeating
of lies are similar.

I did say Hitler and Nazi should not be used lightly. He started a war
that caused the death of 60 million people, mostly civilians. Trump has
said he admires some of the dictators in the world.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rongmen-649635

President Donald Trump reliably tells the truth on one thing: He likes
the way dictators do business.

€śHe speaks, and his people sit up at attention,€ť Trump said on Friday
morning of North Korean despot Kim Jong Un in an interview with Fox News
€” a network where he receives no shortage of praise. €śI want my people
to do the same.€ť

https://www.chronline.com/stories/le...-dictator,1008

Perhaps most horrifying, Trump has said on more than one occasion to
groups of white supporters, most recently at his rally in Minnesota on
Sept. 18, that they €śhave good genes. Its the racehorse theory.€ť This
is the language used by the Nazis to rationalize the Holocaust
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.
Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton
I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

I'd shop at Whole Foods, but their produce is surprisingly lousy.

But it's natural and organic...

And that at normal grocery stores aren't?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.
Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton
I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

I'd shop at Whole Foods, but their produce is surprisingly lousy.

But it's natural and organic...

And that at normal grocery stores aren't?

idk. Except for some trace minerals I try not to eat inorganic stuff. WE
don't have a Whole Foods but there is a similar operation that I visit
once or twice a year. They're the only ones that have red curry paste.
The other stores in town only have green ans yellow.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 1:43:10 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

I have very little choice but to use Amazon for almost every bit of shopping I have to do
Mayo casseroles are easier than you think

mk5000

No bees pollinating no flowers in bloom
No recitation of words at the foot of a tomb
Or wills read aloud of the family heirlooms
You probably couldn't even blow up a balloon

source: https://www.lyricsondemand.com/m/mic...ueslyrics.html

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 6:15:30 AM UTC-5, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

same here

except i will not buy cauliflower pizza

I had a feeling it would be awful.
Which is why I never bought it.

Theres an Italian guy at work who has a 70 year old mother with €śnothing to do all day€ť so he took orders at work from anyone who wanted a home made pizza or pepperoni bread for 10 bucks, made by his mom. Dozens of people took him up on it, I swear she must have been baking for 24 straight hours.
He brought them all in one day. I got an onion pizza (bread, onions, spices, garlic, oil) no cheese or tomato sauce. Would sell for 20 bucks from a pizza parlor, Im sure of it.
This thing was awesome. Its unfair that people can cook that well, and I cant.

mk5000

PMA? NMA?
When you become negative
Turn the pendant inside out
Check mic. Check mic. Check 1! 2!--Hardcore Fan Club

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.
Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton
I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

I'd shop at Whole Foods, but their produce is surprisingly lousy.

But it's natural and organic...

Yup the salmonella on their romaine is from organic ****, straight
from the free range chickens.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
[...]

I know some Jewish people who get really insulted and upset with the
way "Nazi" is being slung around these days. They are one generation
from knowing people who died in the camps

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 20:18:03 -0600, rbowmanlowbrowwoman, the endlessly
driveling, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blabbered again:

idk. Except for some trace minerals I try not to eat inorganic stuff.

What you SHOULD try to do is get control over your gossiping, senile
blabbermouth.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.
Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton
I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

Cindy Hamilton

80%? See, I knew Trump won Michigan.

Sampling bias. In my area, Democrats shop at Whole Foods and the other
two crunchy granola stores.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 27 Mar 2021 20:34:07 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/27/2021 7:47 PM, Maskless Sociopath wrote:
On 3/27/2021 3:20 PM, micky wrote:
Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

Your hero uses the term...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...st/ar-BB19s6z6

Trump read Mein Kampf so it is a valid comparison. If you watched
Hitler you would see many comparisons. The big rallies, the repeating
of lies are similar.

I did say Hitler and Nazi should not be used lightly. He started a war
that caused the death of 60 million people, mostly civilians. Trump has
said he admires some of the dictators in the world.

Yes, a big difference, but as you say, there are still similarities
which as far as I know have not been true at all of any other prominent
despicable American.

Joe McCarthy
Richard Nixon
George Wallace, Lester Maddox
Huey Long
Aaron Burr
Douglas MacArthur (who is much better than the rest of this group but
disobeyed orders twice, in significant situations.)

Who have I left out?

All of them had major problems but not the sort or the extreme that
trump has. There are two stories of Aaron Burr's goals and maybe they
were dictatorial, but he made so little progress it can't be determined
and doesn't really matter afaic.

Nixon committed crimes to make a little money and to stay in office.
Hardly the same thing.

McCarthy might have believed the essence of what he said. Even if he
held nothing in his hand, he might have believed there were lots of
Communists in the governments and they posed a serious threat, or he was
just promoting his political career. But afaik, this was his only
problem wrt the public.

I didn't list any Confederates, but as racist as they were, as much as
they supported slavery, that's just one or two sins, and they wanted a
democratic, elected governement for themselves.

(FTR, MacArthur went seriously beyond his orders when he attacked the
Bonus Army camped on the Mall in DC, and again when he crossed the 38th
parallel, for which he got fired by Truman, but I'm sure he thought both
acts were beneficial to the US**.)

Who have I left out?

Trump is uniqe as far as I know in US history, and you've explained it
well.

Desire to be a dictator, as you point out.

In addition, an amazing array of other bad attributes.

Constant lying, not just when it supports some political goal (though on
an old flashdrive I found and played an episode of Talk of the Nation
where the guest thought constant lying was its own strategy to make him
"control the truth".

Hate mongering for many different groups (although that's really covered
by what you said)

Mocking cripples, at least one of them, the reporter

Draft-dodging, including the perjury that went with it.

Attacking gold-star parents, at least when one set who were iirc
Moslems. (and that I guess is part of his main strategy)

Calling his own daughter a [fine] "piece of ass".

Cheating contractors in business.

Slander of loads of people in loads of ways. Phrased so as to not be
legally liable, but still really slander.

Attacking the American system of elections

Adultery, at least with his first wife and probably with the other two,
especially if you count whores.

Whore-mongering, though if he were single and we didn't have AIDS, I
wouldn't criticize it.

Ridiculing a disease that later killed 500,000+ Americans, Nonsense
about Covid remedies, refusal to wear a mask. AFAIK even hitler didn't
do things to kill aryan germans (other than sending them to die in war
or in Allied bombing counter attacks, but not by minimizing disease or
injury or obstructing its treatment).

Being a bad loser.
Being a bad winner.

Being a crackpot, it seems, or trying to look like one.

And I know I've left out 5 or 10 others because he has more wrong with
him than anyone I've ever read about, and I can't remember all his
failings and moral failings at one time.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...rongmen-649635

President Donald Trump reliably tells the truth on one thing: He likes
the way dictators do business.

“He speaks, and his people sit up at attention,” Trump said on Friday
morning of North Korean despot Kim Jong Un in an interview with Fox News
— a network where he receives no shortage of praise. “I want my people
to do the same.”

https://www.chronline.com/stories/le...-dictator,1008

Perhaps most horrifying, Trump has said on more than one occasion to
groups of white supporters, most recently at his rally in Minnesota on
Sept. 18, that they “have good genes. It’s the racehorse theory.” This
is the language used by the Nazi’s to rationalize the Holocaust

Yes. If he'd been there, he'd have been an eager accomplice.

**
https://www.marshallfoundation.org/b...38th-parallel/
First hit I got. From the Marshall Foundation so it probably puts the
best possible light on it. I haven't read it but it must at least
outline the facts, and probably adds good light on top of actual facts.
Of course it might just be a pack of lies. We've learned that some
people will do that and some Americans will accept it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/31/21 4:28 AM, micky wrote:
Trump is uniqe as far as I know in US history, and you've explained it
well.

Desire to be a dictator, as you point out.

In addition, an amazing array of other bad attributes.

I look forward to your Hunter & The Big Guy list.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 04:28:51 -0400, micky
wrote:

Lester Maddox

That is someone you have to give a break. He turned out not to be a
bad governor and actually ended up advancing civil rights in Georgia
more than any of his predecessors.
He was term limited out and replaced by Jimmy Carter but he was
Carter's Lt Gov.