Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Amazon sellls everything!

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 10:01:18 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/27/21 7:20 AM, wrote:
On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 7:15:30 AM UTC-4, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors so I switched to Amazon for ~95% of my purchases.

I fully expect Governor Whitmer and her nazi retailers to roll out a vaccine passport so I won't even be able to shop at a Meijer store.

Cool. Then I can be sure I won't encounter you when I shop for groceries.

Cindy Hamilton

I'll be wearing a MAGA hat, no mask and I have a "My Governor is an Idiot" bumper sticker.

Just like 80% of the other people at Meijer.

I'd shop at Whole Foods, but their produce is surprisingly lousy.

Cindy Hamilton