Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Amazon sellls everything!

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 27 Mar 2021 15:59:23 -0400, Pinocchio Psaki
wrote:

On 3/27/21 3:20 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 27 Mar 2021 07:15:20 -0400, Pinocchio Psaki
wrote:

On 3/27/21 2:42 AM, micky wrote:
Amazon sellls everything!

https://pharmacy.amazon.com/Descovy-...6826032&sr=8-1

Note the price without insurance, $2074. But you save 5% if you sign
up for Amazon Prime.

Note that they take insurance.

And that it does require a prescription.

Amazon is absolutely awesome!

Last spring when the scamdemic started, Meijer and Walmart put mask nazis at their doors

Despite what some do, it's outrageous to use nazi for anyone other than
mass murderers, and not just of 10 or 100 but of millions.

For anyone who uses the word as you have, it makes him look like an
totally ignorant jackass.

It hasn't been banned by the leftist snowflakes so I can use it.

That's your standard? What a stupid standard. No one's banned eating
with your hands either. Do you eat spaghetti with your hands because it
hasn't been banned? I would think you try to adhere to the standards of
a sensible, civilized person.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nazi

Definition of Nazi

1 : a member of a German fascist party controlling Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler

2 often not capitalized

a : one who espouses the beliefs and policies of the German Nazis : fascist
b : one who is likened to a German Nazi : a harshly domineering, dictatorial, or intolerant person a grammar nazi

You're supporting my point. None of the people you referred to meet
either definition 1, 2a, or 2b. If you're trying to compare any of
those people you wrote about to nazis, you miss the prime aspect of
nazis, that they conpired to and did murder millions of innocent
civilians, including a million and a half children.

And you, while you're criticizing Democrats and liberals, show that you
have no understanding of good and bad. You are the last one whose
criticism is of any value.

Something big is wrong with you and I don't expect you to understand.
Do you have children? Did they turn out as stupid and uncivilized as
you are?