Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default OT: Swearing in sign language

It's about time people stopped thinking swearing is wrong.
Even deaf people like to swear: https://youtu.be/pdOU3czs-NY
Learn how to say cocksucker, asshole, and bitch in sign language, plus many more!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 18:00:42 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (aka "Commander Kinsey",
"James Wilkinson", "Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.),
the pathological resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs,
blathered again:

FLUSH the subnormal sociopathic trolling attention whore's latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
about Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL)
trolling:

--
ItsJoanNotJoann addressing Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:09:55 -0000, Owain Lastname wrote:

On Friday, 26 March 2021 at 18:00:46 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It's about time people stopped thinking swearing is wrong.
Even deaf people like to swear: https://youtu.be/pdOU3czs-NY
Learn how to say cocksucker, asshole, and bitch in sign language, plus many more!

Unfortunately it's ASL so if you tried it BSL you might find you'd offered someone a blowjob isntead of calling thema cocksucker.

So similar problems that non-deaf people have with Americans. Fanny pack indeed.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

On Friday, 26 March 2021 at 18:00:46 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It's about time people stopped thinking swearing is wrong.
Even deaf people like to swear: https://youtu.be/pdOU3czs-NY
Learn how to say cocksucker, asshole, and bitch in sign language,
plus many more!

Unfortunately it's ASL so if you tried it BSL you might find you'd
offered someone a blowjob isntead of calling thema cocksucker.

So similar problems that non-deaf people have with Americans. Fanny
pack indeed.

A sinner went to confession in St. Chad's Catholic Cathedral, somewhere
in England.

€œFather€, he confessed, €œit has been one month since my last confession.
I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.€

The priest told the sinner, €œYou are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail
Mary's.€

Soon thereafter, another sinner entered the confessional.

€œFather, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex
with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.€

This time, the priest questioned, €œWho is this Fanny Green my son?€

€œA new woman in the neighborhood,€ the sinner replied.

€œVery well,€ sighed the priest. €œGo and say ten Hail Mary's.€

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon,
a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the
sanctuary.

The eyes of every man fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle
and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very
short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and
matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just
enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, €œIs that Fanny Green?€

The wide-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly
reply,

€œNo Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes€

Puzzling to the average American...

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 27, 2021 at 6:33:43 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp to know
both.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 19:33:43 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

A sinner went to confession in St. Chad's Catholic Cathedral

A troll reappeared on Usenet and lowbrowwoman, the endlessly gossiping
washwerwoman, instantly sucked him off, yet again! BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 23:12:29 -0600, rbowman wrote:

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Doesn't matter. The term fits you in both cases, lowbrowwoman.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/28/2021 01:43 AM, Snit wrote:
On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp to know
both.

Then there was the infamous Fanny Hill. I don't think I ever read that
but it created a stir when I was a kid.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 10:55:48 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Then there was the infamous Fanny Hill. I don't think I ever read that
but it created a stir when I was a kid.

See, you can gossip even about things you haven't known, senile gossip.
VBG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp to know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the front?
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop

wrote:

[...]

Altar boys don't like fannies, they like priests.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 28, 2021 at 10:52:51 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp to
know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the
front?

I shan't try to defend Americans.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

not at all

Melania, probably has similar shoes

€œBetween the two hurricanes, I thought a lot about rain boots and how the hell I was going to get her to wear them. I couldnt even begin to count the number of shoes she owned, but I wasnt so sure about a pair of rubber boots. I happened to be buying some cute Sorel ones for Alexi and me and thought that Melania might like a pair, too.€

Excerpt From
Melania and Me
Stephanie Winston Wolkoff

or imelda marcos
https://www.vice.com/en/article/59n8...es-philippines

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:16:10 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

I shan't try to defend Americans.

But you WILL keep sucking of the Scottish ******, senile ****head!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/28/2021 11:52 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp
to know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the
front?

https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/odtcr1nx.html

That's what the well dressed American wears in front. The wooden toggles
look old school and some reproductions have Velcro fasteners but there a
times when the last thing you want is rrrrriiippppp.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 19:28:07 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/odtcr1nx.html

That's what the well dressed American wears in front.

What does the unwashed trolling Scot wear in front that you NEVER can let go
of it, senile sucker of troll cock? BG
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 21:16:10 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 28, 2021 at 10:52:51 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp to
know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the
front?

I shan't try to defend Americans.

That's because you aren't one, you're Jewish.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 02:28:07 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 03/28/2021 11:52 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp
to know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the
front?

https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/odtcr1nx.html

That's what the well dressed American wears in front. The wooden toggles
look old school and some reproductions have Velcro fasteners but there a
times when the last thing you want is rrrrriiippppp.

I always use velcro. And I'd find something on my chest very annoying, it would get in the way of my arms swinging when running, and make also me too warm. When I go running or walking, I wear a bumbag only, on my bum. Sorry, ass!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 02:28:07 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 03/28/2021 11:52 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp
to know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the
front?

https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/odtcr1nx.html

That's what the well dressed American wears in front. The wooden toggles
look old school and some reproductions have Velcro fasteners but there a
times when the last thing you want is rrrrriiippppp.

Hang on, that guy is Chinese. You can tell because he isn't covered in blubber.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

news

wrote:

[...]

For your spare nappy ? Sorry, diaper!

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 29, 2021 at 11:12:08 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 21:16:10 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 28, 2021 at 10:52:51 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 08:43:23 +0100, Snit wrote:

On Mar 27, 2021 at 10:12:29 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

On 03/27/2021 09:46 PM, Snit wrote:
This American got it. The word "fanny" is used here, too.

Not to refer to the same anatomy...

Fair enough. I spent enough time with Brits when I was in summer camp to
know
both.

Since you wear baseball caps backwards, maybe you do put bumbags on the
front?

I shan't try to defend Americans.

That's because you aren't one, you're Jewish.

One can be both you know.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 18:59:09 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

One can be both you know.

What's for sure is that both of you ARE prize idiots!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default The Two Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again!

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 05:36:27 +1100, %%, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Awkward when you're fumbling for a mag. Even worse if you're doing a
tactical reload and want to put the partially deplleted one back in a pouch.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/29/2021 12:59 PM, Snit wrote:
[...]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stranger_(1946_film)

Not one of Robinson's better efforts. Kindler (Orson Welles) tips his
hand when someone refers to Einstein as a German during dinner table
conversation. Kindler corrects them saying, no, he is a Jew.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:15:56 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stranger_(1946_film)

Not one of Robinson's better efforts. Kindler (Orson Welles) tips his
hand when someone refers to Einstein as a German during dinner table
conversation. Kindler corrects them saying, no, he is a Jew.

Yeah, like you are (sadly) an American AND a gossiping asshole, emphasis on
the last one.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:10:08 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Awkward when you're fumbling for a mag. Even worse if you're doing a
tactical reload and want to put the partially deplleted one back in a pouch.

Is there no limit to the bull**** keep spouting, senile gossip? At least the
trolling Scottish ****** is a PROVEN clinically insane sociopath!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 19:59:09 +0100, Snit wrote:

[...]

But one wouldn't admit to it.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 03:15:56 +0100, rbowman wrote:

[...]

Jews are like women, they use it as a card to play when they feel upset.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 30, 2021 at 11:24:49 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

[...]

Your bigoted comments speak very poorly of you.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 19:46:32 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

Jews are like women, they use it as a card to play when they feel upset.

Your bigoted comments speak very poorly of you.

So does your idiot and constant feeding of the troll, troll-feeding senile
idiot!
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 19:46:43 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

But one wouldn't admit to it.

Huh?

You just don't get what's going on here, eh, troll-feeding senile asshole?
tsk

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Thank Wotan Harris isn't a Jew. She's Asian today, African tomorrow. If
she was flopping between Jewish, Christian and Hindu it would get really
confusing.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mar 30, 2021 at 6:50:41 PM MST, "rbowman" wrote
:

wrote:

[...]

Who is that? I suspect you might be thinking of Kamala Harris but getting her
name wrong? If so her heritage is both Black and Asian (Middle Eastern).

She's Asian today, African tomorrow.

The idea of race is largely cultural. Get someone who is half European and
half either Black or Asian and they are seen in America as Black or Asian.
Someone like Tiger Woods who is half Thai and have Black and he is generally
seen as Black. Someone who is even 1/4 Black is often seen as Black.

But I think it would be fair for Woods to say he is both Black and Asian.

If
she was flopping between Jewish, Christian and Hindu it would get really
confusing.

If I am right about your confusion and you really meant Kamala Harris, I think
she was raised mostly going to Baptist Churches but also with Hindu influences
from her mother. And she is married to a Jewish man. She is a mixing pot in
herself, which makes her (in those ways) a good representative of America.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 19:50:41 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Thank Wotan Harris isn't a Jew. She's Asian today, African tomorrow. If
she was flopping between Jewish, Christian and Hindu it would get really
confusing.

Beats being a senile gossip, every day, senile blabbermouth.
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 03/30/2021 08:56 PM, Snit wrote:

Thank Wotan Harris isn't a Jew.

Who is that? I suspect you might be thinking of Kamala Harris but getting her
name wrong? If so her heritage is both Black and Asian (Middle Eastern).

Are you that ****ing dumb? I don't thank your middle eastern tribal god;
I prefer the gods of my ancestors.

Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 07:52:40 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Are you that ****ing dumb? I don't thank your middle eastern tribal god;
I prefer the gods of my ancestors.

I'd just prefer you to stop gossiping and driveling, you weird old
blabbermouth! BG