Posted to alt.home.repair

Default To take a traffic sign off a sign post, do I not hold the back of thescrew with one pliers while I twist the nut with another pliers?

To take a traffic sign off a sign post, do I not hold the back of the
screw with one pliers while I twist the nut with another pliers?

There's a ONE WAY sign laying on a sidewalk near my house (the result
of a hurricane). I tried to take it off the post it's on by twisting
the nut and it didn't come off. I scratched it with my pliers, so now
I don't want it anymore. So therefore I cased my neighborhood tonight
for another sign for me and I thus found a STOP sign right above a
mailbox. There's no streetlight and so I won't stick out like a sore
thumb standing there on top of the mailbox. I used to write graffiti
so I know how to listen for cop cars with my back to traffic. How long
should it take my to remove the stop sign? Will it have just two
screws like the ONE WAY sign does?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2010 3:11 AM, Chris Tsao wrote:
To take a traffic sign off a sign post, do I not hold the back of the
screw with one pliers while I twist the nut with another pliers?

There's a ONE WAY sign laying on a sidewalk near my house (the result
of a hurricane). I tried to take it off the post it's on by twisting
the nut and it didn't come off. I scratched it with my pliers, so now
I don't want it anymore. So therefore I cased my neighborhood tonight
for another sign for me and I thus found a STOP sign right above a
mailbox. There's no streetlight and so I won't stick out like a sore
thumb standing there on top of the mailbox. I used to write graffiti
so I know how to listen for cop cars with my back to traffic. How long
should it take my to remove the stop sign? Will it have just two
screws like the ONE WAY sign does?

Wrong newsgroup, you want "alt.sophomoric.prank" or "alt.dumbass"

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Chris Tsao wrote:
To take a traffic sign off a sign post, do I not hold the back of the
screw with one pliers while I twist the nut with another pliers?

There's a ONE WAY sign laying on a sidewalk near my house (the result
of a hurricane). I tried to take it off the post it's on by twisting
the nut and it didn't come off. I scratched it with my pliers, so now
I don't want it anymore. So therefore I cased my neighborhood tonight
for another sign for me and I thus found a STOP sign right above a
mailbox. There's no streetlight and so I won't stick out like a sore
thumb standing there on top of the mailbox. I used to write graffiti
so I know how to listen for cop cars with my back to traffic. How long
should it take my to remove the stop sign? Will it have just two
screws like the ONE WAY sign does?

These folks stole a sign, three people died, the sign takers went
to prison. http://tinyurl.com/26eowdu

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2010 5:49 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Chris Tsao wrote:
[...]

Sending them to prison saved their lives, a friend or family member
of the victims would have killed them.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

More likely alt.troll, where he will go in with a full belly, thanks to you.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 20, 4:07*pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

Wrong newsgroup, you want "alt.sophomoric.prank" or "alt.dumbass"

More likely alt.troll, where he will go in with a full belly, thanks to you.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...fb152d4da6.jpg

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...f929917b39.jpg

WRONG! This is the STOP sign and the knocked-down ONE WAY sign that I
just photographed. If I was a troll, I would have said that I'm
coveting a "CAUTION CHILDREN AT PLAY" sign or something.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 20, 9:19*pm, Chris Tsao wrote:
On Oct 20, 4:07*pm, "Jon Danniken"

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...82f54a84825861...

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...2848a54db9bf62...

WRONG! This is the STOP sign and the knocked-down ONE WAY sign that I
just photographed. If I was a troll, I would have said that I'm
coveting a "CAUTION CHILDREN AT PLAY" sign or something.

What? That sign GREW there? The people that put it there, own it, so
pick up the phone and call them. They'll fix it.

BTW, trolls don't always know they're trolls.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/20/2010 3:07 PM, Jon Danniken wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
[...]

WTF?, You never heard of reverse troll? Sheesh!

TDD

Pliers in Texas javawizard Home Repair 5 March 6th 07 03:59 PM
Mystery Pliers The Medway Handyman UK diy 4 February 3rd 07 10:31 AM
wire twist pliers mm Home Repair 8 September 20th 06 11:19 PM
Fencing pliers - use of ? Colin Wilson UK diy 12 March 16th 05 06:15 PM
Highway Sign control by Digital Sign Plexaglass Electronics Repair 0 November 23rd 04 07:04 PM