Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pliers in Texas

You may not legally own a pair of pliers if you live in Texas.

In Harper Woods, Michigan, it is against the law to paint a sparrow
and claim it's a parakeet.

- from www.odd-info.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

javawizard wrote:
You may not legally own a pair of pliers if you live in Texas.

In Harper Woods, Michigan, it is against the law to paint a sparrow
and claim it's a parakeet.

- from www.odd-info.com

I don't know about Michiganer's fetish for festooning or flocking flyers,
but the pliers foolishness is foppery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

HeyBub wrote:
javawizard wrote:
You may not legally own a pair of pliers if you live in Texas.

In Harper Woods, Michigan, it is against the law to paint a sparrow
and claim it's a parakeet.

- from www.odd-info.com

I don't know about Michiganer's fetish for festooning or flocking flyers,
but the pliers foolishness is foppery.

Frippery, perhaps, not foppery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"javawizard" wrote in message
ups.com...
You may not legally own a pair of pliers if you live in Texas.

In Harper Woods, Michigan, it is against the law to paint a sparrow
and claim it's a parakeet.

- from www.odd-info.com

And here there is a $10 fine if you walk down a public street with an ice
cream cone in your pocket.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:28:58 -0600, "HeyBub"
wrote:

javawizard wrote:
You may not legally own a pair of pliers if you live in Texas.

In Harper Woods, Michigan, it is against the law to paint a sparrow
and claim it's a parakeet.

- from www.odd-info.com

I don't know about Michiganer's fetish for festooning or flocking flyers,
but the pliers foolishness is foppery.

I dont' know what foppery is, but this has come up here before and
it's barbed wire cutting pliers for the purpose of cattle rustling
that's intended.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 10:00:59 -0500, "Colbyt"
wrote:

"javawizard" wrote in message
oups.com...
You may not legally own a pair of pliers if you live in Texas.

In Harper Woods, Michigan, it is against the law to paint a sparrow
and claim it's a parakeet.

- from www.odd-info.com

And here there is a $10 fine if you walk down a public street with an ice
cream cone in your pocket.

I remember hearing something about applicants for the job of "animal
control officer" in Houston TX are required to be psychoanalyzed.

Also, if you keep horses on the second or higher floor of a building,
there must be 2 exits and a fire sprinkler system. If this is for the
purpose of collecting horse urine, you need a permit.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster