Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Koko, The Gorilla Who Mastered Sign Language, Dies At 46

You may have seen Koko in various specials on TV and she was a pal of Robin Williams. She was a unique gorilla and will be missed. 8-(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21...ies-at-46.html

https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/22/18 12:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You may have seen Koko in various specials on TV and she was a pal of
Robin Williams. She was a unique gorilla and will be missed. 8-(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21...ies-at-46.html

https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

we all empathize with the loss of your family member
Posted to alt.home.repair

Â*https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

we all empathize with the loss of your family member

chuckle

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-4, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/22/18 12:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You may have seen Koko in various specials on TV and she was a pal of
Robin Williams. She was a unique gorilla and will be missed. 8-(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21...ies-at-46.html

https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

we all empathize with the loss of your family member

+1

I was going to ask if he was going to his grandfather's funeral, but you beat me to it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 3:05:37 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-4, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/22/18 12:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You may have seen Koko in various specials on TV and she was a pal of
Robin Williams. She was a unique gorilla and will be missed. 8-(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21...ies-at-46.html

https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

we all empathize with the loss of your family member

+1

I was going to ask if he was going to his grandfather's funeral, but you beat me to it.

I know a farmer who's jackass died, why weren't you at yo mama's funeral? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/22/2018 1:05 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-4, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/22/18 12:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You may have seen Koko in various specials on TV and she was a pal of
Robin Williams. She was a unique gorilla and will be missed. 8-(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21...ies-at-46.html

https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

we all empathize with the loss of your family member

+1

I was going to ask if he was going to his grandfather's funeral, but you beat me to it.

The respective ages would suggest a daughter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/22/18 4:16 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 3:05:37 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Friday, June 22, 2018 at 2:55:53 PM UTC-4, ZZyXX wrote:
On 6/22/18 12:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You may have seen Koko in various specials on TV and she was a pal of
Robin Williams. She was a unique gorilla and will be missed. 8-(

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/21...ies-at-46.html

https://tinyurl.com/y8fcejey

[8~{} Uncle Sad Monster

we all empathize with the loss of your family member

+1

I was going to ask if he was going to his grandfather's funeral, but you beat me to it.

I know a farmer who's jackass died, why weren't you at yo mama's funeral? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster

apparently the jackass he was riding to it was yelling for you