Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Ireland suspends AstraZeneca vaccine amid blood clot reports

Is the cure worse than the disease?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Posted to alt.home.repair

Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 15 Mar 21 00:04:05 UTC, Art60430
wrote:

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Probably not, but this one might be worse than the other 3 cures.

That's what keeping records and statistics are supposed to find out.

I'll bet your a foolish anti-vaxer who doesn't like the other 3 eithdr.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 11:34:00 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/21 8:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Yeah, and 64% of the clot-ees ate chocolate ice cream during the
previous 10 days also.

The fools don't understand the difference between correlation and
causation...

--
I really think its time to take the warning labels off of everything
and let stupidity work itself out of the gene pool

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 06:51 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 3/14/21 8:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Yeah, and 64% of the clot-ees ate chocolate ice cream during the
previous 10 days also.

The fools don't understand the difference between correlation and
causation...

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Download the data and do your own analysis.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Probably not, but this one might be worse than the other 3 cures.

That's what keeping records and statistics are supposed to find out.

I'll bet your a foolish anti-vaxer who doesn't like the other 3 eithdr.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

pbs is the definitive source for leftist propaganda.Â* Why do you not believe it?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, March 15, 2021 at 8:51:12 AM UTC-4, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 3/14/21 8:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Yeah, and 64% of the clot-ees ate chocolate ice cream during the
previous 10 days also.

The fools don't understand the difference between correlation and
causation...

--
I really think its time to take the warning labels off of everything
and let stupidity work itself out of the gene pool

Some of these seem easy to explain away. Others, like Norway, where three
healthcare workers, all under 50, wound up in the hospital with serious, life
threatening symptoms that no one can explain, clotting, bleeding, very low
blood cell counts, can't be so easily dismissed as stuff just happens. Same
with the doctor in FL, who started bleeding 3 days after vaccination, with low
blood cell count. The doctors tried for 3 weeks to save him, he died of a stroke.
And the docs there said the same thing, we've never seen anything like this..
These cases aren't all people just randomly happening to have a heart attack,
a clot. There are very unusual deaths that doctors can't explain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/15/2021 06:51 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 3/14/21 8:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Yeah, and 64% of the clot-ees ate chocolate ice cream during the
previous 10 days also.

The fools don't understand the difference between correlation and
causation...

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Download the data and do your own analysis.

Not possible given they dont have the background rate of blood clot
morality by demographics.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/21 9:40 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/15/2021 06:51 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 3/14/21 8:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Yeah, and 64% of the clot-ees ate chocolate ice cream during the
previous 10 days also.

The fools don't understand the difference between correlation and
causation...

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Download the data and do your own analysis.

I would but I'm too busy today. Gotta wash my car then drive the missus
to the salon to get her hair and nails done.

Sorry...

--
I hate it when people act all intellectual and stuff...talking about
Mozart and Beethoven when theyve never even seen one of their paintings

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wade Garrett" wrote in message
On 3/14/21 8:34 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Art60430 wrote

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Corse not. **** all have got blood clots after vaccination.

2.5 MILLION have been killed by the disease and plenty more
got very sick and lots got long term health downsides.

It isnt even clear that more got blood clots after vaccination
than would have got blood clots without any vaccination.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

Yeah, and 64% of the clot-ees ate chocolate ice cream during the previous
10 days also.

The fools don't understand the difference between correlation and
causation...

--
I really think its time to take the warning labels off of everything and
let stupidity work itself out of the gene pool

Trouble is that it didnt when we never had any warning labels.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Is the cure worse than the disease?

Probably not, but this one might be worse than the other 3 cures.

That's what keeping records and statistics are supposed to find out.

I'll bet your a foolish anti-vaxer who doesn't like the other 3 eithdr.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/...d-clot-reports

pbs is the definitive source for leftist propaganda.Â* Why do you not
believe it?

I posted elsewhere this Russian report:

https://english.pravda.ru/news/healt...eneca_vaccine/

Also having suffered and recovered from a pulmonary embolism decades ago
I know that most people do not know how wide spread the problem with
blood clots is"

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/dvt/infographic-impact.html

The surgeon that removed my blood clot told me this and even his own
father had died of one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Also having suffered and recovered from a pulmonary embolism decades ago
I know that most people do not know how wide spread the problem with
blood clots is"

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/dvt/infographic-impact.html

The surgeon that removed my blood clot told me this and even his own
father had died of one.

Have you been tested for Factor V Leiden ?
My Prussian ancestors seemed to have passed along this gene.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372423

I've been taking 1-a-day 325 ASA for ~ 35 years .
coated, delayed release
It might be advisable that your spawn tested -
- especially the young women -
who may be on the pill and/or pregnant.
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 07:31:52 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Thailand, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Italy, Bulgaria, Luxembourg,
Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia have all stopped using it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Wrong as always, they have actually temporarily suspended using it.

And not one of those is actually at the cutting edge of real science or
medicine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:41:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile cretin's latest troll**** unread

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:

Also having suffered and recovered from a pulmonary embolism decades ago
I know that most people do not know how wide spread the problem with
blood clots is"

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/dvt/infographic-impact.html

The surgeon that removed my blood clot told me this and even his own
father had died of one.

Have you been tested for Factor V Leiden ?
My Prussian ancestors seemed to have passed along this gene.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372423

I've been taking 1-a-day 325 ASA for ~ 35 years .
coated, delayed release
It might be advisable that your spawn tested -
- especially the young women -
who may be on the pill and/or pregnant.
John T.

I was fully tested by a hematologist and came up with no cause for the
embolism. I think it may have started as a DVT from sitting cramped up
in a deer stand. I had the leg pain but it went away. Took a long time
for the embolism to develop. I had been taking a daily aspirin at the
time. Now I am on blood thinner for life. While it takes longer for
blood to clot when I get a cut and I bruise easily, there is extra
protection against strokes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:41:37 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

They stopped using it.
They may start back up again, maybe not but if they were actually on
the cutting edge of medicine (or financially able) they would be using
another vaccine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 15 Mar 2021 19:03:31 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 3/15/2021 2:06 PM, wrote:

[...]

Decades ago - they might not have done the test at all ;
and the genetic tests didn't exist. My blood clots go back
to early 1980's - I learned about Factor V Leiden years later -
- late 90's - after my brother went into emerg. with a PE.
And as I said - the genetic condition might be more
important to your spawn & their spawn than to you.
fore-warned is fore-armed ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/15/2021 7:03 PM, Frank wrote:

The surgeon that removed my blood clot told me this and even his own
father had died of one.

Â* Have you been tested forÂ* Factor V LeidenÂ* ?
MyÂ* PrussianÂ* ancestors seemed to have passed along this gene.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20372423

I've beenÂ* takingÂ* 1-a-dayÂ*Â* 325Â* ASA forÂ* ~Â* 35 years .
Â*Â* Â* coated, delayed releaseÂ*
It might be advisable that your spawn testedÂ* -
Â*Â* -Â* especially the young women -
Â* who may be on the pillÂ* and/or pregnant.
Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

I was fully tested by a hematologist and came up with no cause for the
embolism.Â* I think it may have started as a DVT from sitting cramped up
in a deer stand.Â* I had the leg pain but it went away. Took a long time
for the embolism to develop.Â* I had been taking a daily aspirin at the
time.Â* Now I am on blood thinner for life.Â* While it takes longer for
blood to clot when I get a cut and I bruise easily, there is extra
protection against strokes.

My wife was on warfarin for years due to non lupus antiphospholipid
antibody syndrome.

My brother died in Morocco from a DVT after a few long flights so I'm
are of the potential problems On long trips I stop every 1 1/2 hours
for a short walk. Also take an aspirin every day.

I say this to make everyone aware, these things can happen. Pay
attention to symptoms. Move around on long trips.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 09:41:37 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

They may start back up again,

Corse they will, you watch.

maybe not but if they were actually on the cutting edge of
medicine (or financially able) they would be using another vaccine.

Wrong, as always, most obviously with the UK.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It was 1999 for me and they did check for Leiden factor. Blood thinners
did not resolve embolism and surgery was in Nov. 2000. They also
installed a clot filter which is still there and stable.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/15/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
My brother died in Morocco from a DVT after a few long flights so I'm
are of the potential problems On long trips I stop every 1 1/2 hours
for a short walk. Also take an aspirin every day.

I say this to make everyone aware, these things can happen. Pay
attention to symptoms. Move around on long trips.

I'm not planning on flying commercial again in this lifetime but that's
the one that worried me. A few hours with my knees up around my chin and
I can hardly walk.

I went to a play one night and the seating was so cramped I had to get
up and stand in the back.

i was taking aspirin but I got tired of my skin leaking. I'm not
accident prone but I'm active. Nothing like noticing blood dripping off
your fingers after a scratch from a thorn you didn't even feel.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 08:04:09 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/15/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
My brother died in Morocco from a DVT after a few long flights so I'm
are of the potential problems On long trips I stop every 1 1/2 hours
for a short walk. Also take an aspirin every day.

I say this to make everyone aware, these things can happen. Pay
attention to symptoms. Move around on long trips.

I'm not planning on flying commercial again in this lifetime but that's
the one that worried me. A few hours with my knees up around my chin and
I can hardly walk.

I went to a play one night and the seating was so cramped I had to get
up and stand in the back.

i was taking aspirin but I got tired of my skin leaking. I'm not
accident prone but I'm active. Nothing like noticing blood dripping off
your fingers after a scratch from a thorn you didn't even feel.

Usually low-dose is prescribed 81 mg and should not have
any noticable effect on cuts & scratches & bruising.
I've been taking regular-dose 325 mg for 35 years and
have never noticed any bruise nor bleed problems - even
back when I was more active..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Tue, 16 Mar 2021 08:04:09 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I'm not planning on flying commercial again in this lifetime

How very interesting, senile gossip! BG

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/15/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
My brother died in Morocco from a DVT after a few long flights so I'm
are of the potential problems On long trips I stop every 1 1/2 hours
for a short walk. Also take an aspirin every day.

I say this to make everyone aware, these things can happen. Pay
attention to symptoms. Move around on long trips.

I'm not planning on flying commercial again in this lifetime but that's
the one that worried me. A few hours with my knees up around my chin and I
can hardly walk.

I went to a play one night and the seating was so cramped I had to get up
and stand in the back.

i was taking aspirin but I got tired of my skin leaking. I'm not accident
prone but I'm active. Nothing like noticing blood dripping off your
fingers after a scratch from a thorn you didn't even feel.

I dont get that, just dark red patches on the skin when I whack
my arm or the back of my hand on something at times.

Used to be worse with the clopidogrel, with a cut or skin scrape
I would bleed like a stuck pig, but I dont take that anymore.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Yes.

& bruising.

Nope. You do get dark red patches with a very clear edge when
you whack your arm or the back of your hand against something.

I've been taking regular-dose 325 mg for 35 years and
have never noticed any bruise nor bleed problems - even
back when I was more active..

Then you are a freak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 03:40 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for HALF AN HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 03:40:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

03:40 am in Australia??? Are you completely nuts, you disgusting trolling
senile pest?

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 03:34:24 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2021 12:34 PM, Fred wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 03/15/2021 07:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
My brother died in Morocco from a DVT after a few long flights so I'm
are of the potential problemsÂ* On long trips I stop every 1 1/2 hours
for a short walk.Â* Also take an aspirin every day.

I say this to make everyone aware, these things can happen.Â* Pay
attention to symptoms.Â* Move around on long trips.

I'm not planning on flying commercial again in this lifetime but
that's the one that worried me. A few hours with my knees up around my
chin and I can hardly walk.

I went to a play one night and the seating was so cramped I had to get
up and stand in the back.

i was taking aspirin but I got tired of my skin leaking. I'm not
accident prone but I'm active. Nothing like noticing blood dripping
off your fingers after a scratch from a thorn you didn't even feel.

I dont get that, just dark red patches on the skin when I whack
my arm or the back of my hand on something at times.

Used to be worse with the clopidogrel, with a cut or skin scrape
I would bleed like a stuck pig, but I dont take that anymore.

It was about 14 years ago I got three cardiac stents for a nearly
blocked artery and was taking Coumadin, baby aspirin and Plavix
afterwards. Plavix is similar to aspirin effecting platelets
agglomeration but Coumadin works on vitamin K clotting factor.

If you looked at me hard, I would bruise. I dropped a computer cutting
my finger and bruised my leg. Finger would not stop bleeding and I
ended up with 4 stitches. Bruise was huge but went away with time.
Fortunately the stents I got did not require lifetime of Plavix and I
could stop it.

Mentioned I am on blood thinners for life because of pulmonary embolism
and started with Coumadin but am now on Xarelto and still take the baby
aspirin.

I learned last year about atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter when I
developed the latter after a TAVR procedure to get a new aortic heart
valve. Either atrial condition requires blood thinner beyond aspirin.
I got a cow valve but an artificial valve also requires lifetime blood
thinner.

My atrial problem went away by itself but I still need the blood
thinners. That was a story in itself as they did not discover I no
longer had it until they hospitalized me and set me up for a
cardioversion where they shock the heart back into rhythm.

I had an acquaintance with afib that refused to take Coumadin which I
urged him to do. I do not know what caused it but he is no longer with us.

So I have had a lot of clotting experience with these heart conditions.