Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone know if 'Clot' still frequents this board?

Clot! Hopefully you're still around...

The issue with the mains water has been solved, after about a bloody decade! All it took was the neighbours to move out. Since they have, we have clean water from all taps, utterly bizarre. Any reason why this might be? Less demand on our section of the street's piping perhaps?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Clot! Hopefully you're still around...

The issue with the mains water has been solved, after about a bloody
decade! All it took was the neighbours to move out. Since they have, we
have clean water from all taps, utterly bizarre. Any reason why this
might be? Less demand on our section of the street's piping perhaps?

Maybe they had a booster pump "sucking" on the mains and pulling in crud
from an underground leak somewhere?

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 10:46:17 PM UTC+1, Graham. wrote:
On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:29:56 -0700 (PDT) wrote:

Clot! Hopefully you're still around...

The issue with the mains water has been solved, after about a bloody decade! All it took was the neighbours to move out. Since they have, we have clean water from all taps, utterly bizarre. Any reason why this might be? Less demand on our section of the street's piping perhaps?

Looking at where you are posting from, perhaps they were on the

Guinness Export Tarriff ;-)

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Thanks for your input, you jolly good imperialist. Go drown yourself in Boddington's or something. Better yet, see a dentist. I could go on all day. Rule, Britannia!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 11:16:21 PM UTC+1, Frank Erskine wrote:
On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 09:29:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Clot! Hopefully you're still around...

What sort of a "board" is this then?

Chipboard?

OSB?

Hardboard?

Switchboard?

Promotion Board?

Water Board?

Leccy Board?

Gas Board?

Washboard?

Cardboard?

Clipboard?

Blackboard?

MDF?

Emery Board?

ITWSBT...

--

Frank Erskine

To enlighten you Frank, oh ye of the derring-do wit, it is none of the above,nor is it the chess board you use to beat your wife every evening; merely this very Google forum.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, September 6, 2012 4:37:18 PM UTC+1, Howard Neil wrote:
On 06/09/2012 16:35 wrote:

[...]

This is NOT a Google forum. It is USENET.

--

Howard Neil

Ok sir. Sorry to ruffle your tail feathers. Fact is fact and all that.