Old February 19th 21, 10:00 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:00:43 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The only sensible comparison is with the rest of scandinavia
and sweden got more deaths than the whole of the rest of
scandinavia COMBINED and didnt even save any jobs or
small businesses in the process.

Now ALSO an "expert" in Scandinavian politics, you clinically insane,
sociopathic "expert" in everything? Why am I not surprised? ROTFLOL

cretin's pathological trolling:

Old February 19th 21, 12:45 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Re=3a_OT=3a_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=e2=80=99t_Expla in_Why_Lock?=ed-Down_California_Isn=e2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_Op en_Florida?=

On 2/18/21 9:02 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down.
After all, that certainly isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your statement is false.

The COVIDiot overlords discovered that one mask doesn't work so now they want their dolts to wear two.

Or maybe the Xiden Mask Co just wanted to double sales to its 330 million US customers?

Old February 19th 21, 02:21 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 10:20:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 21 01:13:54 UTC, Gary Jones wrote:

One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York,
New Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle
noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work. That must be why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

We don't hear much about Sweden these days, probably because they are
down around #19, way behind the countries with severe lockdowns in
place. Their politicians finally succumbed to political pressure to
impose some closures (bars close at 10PM) but they are still pretty
open compared to most countries with worse problems than them
including the UK at #3 and the US at #8.

That's wrong too. Per capita, Sweden has 62K cases per million, UK has 60K.
It's true the US is higher at 86K, but then countries in Europe that did have tough
lockdown, eg France is at 54K, Italy at 46K. It's also said that Swedes are very
cooperate, compliance is high and they didn't have a president mocking wearing
masks, lying and denying and holding death rallies. We know that states putting
measures in place brought Covid down, we've seen it happen three times now.

Old February 19th 21, 02:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:00:43 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:41:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

But those fools got an obscene result in the death rate
and didn’t do any better on the effect on the economy
so all those corpses were for nothing.

It is not really obscene when you consider it is ~70% of how UK did.

(0.12% Swe vs 0.17% UK)

The only sensible comparison is with the rest of scandinavia
and sweden got more deaths than the whole of the rest of
scandinavia COMBINED and didn’t even save any jobs or
small businesses in the process.

Why would that be true? Are you saying Finland is exactly the same as
Sweden? I bet the Swedes would disagree.
Old February 19th 21, 03:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

He's saying that it would be a more fair comparison, certainly the first place
to look for comparison, instead of trying to compare Sweden with the USA or UK.

Old February 19th 21, 06:06 PM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 17:00:43 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:41:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
m...
[...]

Why would that be true?

Why would what be true ?

Are you saying Finland is exactly the same as Sweden?

Nope, that the other scandinavian countrys are
much more similar than Sweden and the UK are.

Sweden has nothing even remotely like the mega transport
hub that London/Heathrow has for example.

I bet the Swedes would disagree.

Having fun thrashing that straw man ?

Old February 19th 21, 06:17 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/18/2021 9:22 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:02:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t
that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work. That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.

There is no govt gun, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/liar.

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun. Ask the
Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.

She was shot because she was trying to climb through a window into a
room where elected officials were still hiding.
Old February 19th 21, 06:24 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2021 3:45 AM, Axel Jones wrote:
[...]

You and your cohorts were sure helpful in eliminating the Repub party
and trump. Thanks a lot.

Old February 19th 21, 10:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:24:44 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You and your cohorts were sure helpful in eliminating the Repub party
and trump. Thanks a lot.

You stated you weren't going to do this anymore? So when are you going to stop
or were you just lying then or now?

--
Tekkie
Old February 19th 21, 11:29 PM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2021 1:46 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:24:44 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You and your cohorts were sure helpful in eliminating the Repub party
and trump. Thanks a lot.

You stated you weren't going to do this anymore? So when are you going to stop
or were you just lying then or now?

I did NOT state that.