Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?t Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 12:35:18 -0800 (PST), trader_4 posted for all of us to
digest...

On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:16:00 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 18:38:13 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 09:17:34 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 2/18/2021 9:22 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:02:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden?s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isn?t what we were told would happen.

?I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren?t
that different from Florida,? host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work. That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.

There is no govt gun, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/liar.

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun. Ask the
Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.

She was shot because she was trying to climb through a window into a
room where elected officials were still hiding.

AKA trespassing. What was an unarmed woman going to do? Ask them
embarrassing questions?

That still does not justify the use of deadly force. Nobody was in
imminent danger. If so, why was there only one cop shooting?

Because it fits their political narrative. All the critters were exposed to
sunlight and they were trying to get back to their nest. Just like cockroaches.

--
Tekkie

No idea what that even means in the context of the cop shooting the
woman who was breaking and entering the Capitol.

I'll make it simple for you. Police and gov't officials were warned protesters
were going to perform a peaceful protest. Your left-wing buddies got wind and
added their vitriol to the mix. The gov't, as usual, was not prepared; despite
the early warning. The Trump side was peaceful, the left side - as is the case
wasn't. Remember George Soros has his minions stationed, supplied, and manned
in different areas of the country. Certainly activated and ready by the prior
warning. They started the melee while the peaceful protesters were given access
by capitol police. The critters got upset when they heard the ruckus. Normally
shielded from the deplorables they got their panties in a wad and called for
reinforcements. This lady made her way in perhaps encouraged by the lefties and
was shot by a capital policeman unused to this scenario. Other policemen did
not shoot. This is what is known. No one was in imminent danger and the
shooting is unjustified. We have only heard the lefts side on this at the very
early stages of an investigation. A policeman was reportedly killed with a fire
extinguisher. Not true. No other account has been made public other than that
it is under investigation. The picture referred to of the FBI agents is a slice
of time completely unrelated to this incident.

--
Tekkie