Old February 19th 21, 02:13 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT=3a_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=e2=80=99t_Explain_Why _Locked-Dow?= n_California_Isn=e2=80=99t_Doing_Better_Than_O pen_Florida?=

One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York,
New Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle
noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Old February 19th 21, 03:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t
that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.
Old February 19th 21, 04:19 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Cant Explain Why Locked-Down California Isnt Doing Better Than Open Florida

On Fri, 19 Feb 21 01:13:54 UTC, Gary Jones wrote:

One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed relatively similarly to liberal states like New York,
New Jersey, and California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle
noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

We don't hear much about Sweden these days, probably because they are
down around #19, way behind the countries with severe lockdowns in
place. Their politicians finally succumbed to political pressure to
impose some closures (bars close at 10PM) but they are still pretty
open compared to most countries with worse problems than them
including the UK at #3 and the US at #8.
Old February 19th 21, 04:20 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 21:02:35 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/19/2021 1:13 AM, Gary Jones wrote:
One of Joe Biden’s COVID-19 advisers, Andy Slavitt, was unable to
explain on MSNBC why open Republican states like Florida have performed
relatively similarly to liberal states like New York, New Jersey, and
California that have strictly locked down. After all, that certainly
isn’t what we were told would happen.

“I want to start with what we just saw, contrast states like Florida and
California, California basically in lockdown and their numbers aren’t
that different from Florida,” host Stepanie Ruhle noted.

https://bongino.com/biden-covid-advi...n-open-florida

Apparently lock-downs and masks don't actually work.* That must be why
democrap politicians ignore their own mask/lockdown laws?

Florida does not have as much lockdown but we do wear masks so your
statement is false.

Masks are still voluntary, not at the point of a government gun like
New York or California.
Old February 19th 21, 04:41 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default _OT:_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=EF=BF=BDt_Exp?= lain_Why_Locked-Down_California_?= Isn=EF=BF=BDt_Doing_Better_Than_Open_Flo?= rida?=

wrote in message
[...]

But those fools got an obscene result in the death rate
and didn’t do any better on the effect on the economy
so all those corpses were for nothing.

Old February 19th 21, 04:42 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default _OT:_Biden_COVIDiot_Can=EF=BF=BDt_Exp?==?ut f-8?Q?lain_Why_Locked-Down_California_?=Isn=EF=BF=BDt_Doing_Better_Than_Open_Flo?==?ut f-8?Q?rida?=

There is no govt gun, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist/liar.

Old February 19th 21, 06:20 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:41:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

It is not really obscene when you consider it is ~70% of how UK did.

(0.12% Swe vs 0.17% UK)
Old February 19th 21, 06:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
[...]

All laws are enforced at the point of a government gun. Ask the
Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.
Old February 19th 21, 07:00 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:41:23 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

The only sensible comparison is with the rest of scandinavia
and sweden got more deaths than the whole of the rest of
scandinavia COMBINED and didn’t even save any jobs or
small businesses in the process.

Old February 19th 21, 07:02 AM posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:42:52 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

More utterly mindless bull**** when the only result is a fine at most.

Ask the Babbitt family. She was shot for trespassing.

No one gets a result anything like that when not wearing a mask.