Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT: Biden COVIDiot Can?t Explain Why Locked-Down California Isn?tDoing Better Than Open Florida

On 2/23/2021 12:06 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 3:03:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 15:09:24 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 2/22/2021 2:31 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Mon, 22 Feb 2021 13:19:14 -0800, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

You are still totally incapable of taking your own political idiocy to
your own chosen political newsgroup, even while you DEMAND that everyone
else DO AS YOU TELL THEM!

I will continue to refute the lies you righties spew.

I didn't start the politics in this group. You have been told to stand down
several times but yet you persist in foisting your left-wing baloney upon
unsuspecting posters looking for answers to home repair. You and your ilk
cannot resist the idea that the left wing can ignore any rule they wish while
making others comply under their thumb.

I didn't make any political posts for two weeks in spite of you agreeing that
you wouldn't either. Yes, you failed, like I knew you would because you can't
let the truth get in the way of your opinion that must be forced upon everyone
else.

Let's try this again. I won't make any political posts from this one forward.
If you agree, then you will not post anything political from here forward. Only
one reply is accepted. A yes if you agree. No, if you don't agree.

If you do not reply then it will be noted that you do not agree with the
charter of this group.

Your reply?

You are incapable of thinking. You lie about making no political posts,
yet I see them every day. You want to be a dictator, and I do not
respect that. And I will continue to refute right wing lies here like
yours.

I take this reply as the default - you have and continue to violate the charter
establishing this newsgroup.

I'm sure Facebook has a moderated DIY group. Perhaps you would be happier
there.

Cindy Hamilton

This idiot think only trump supporters should be allowed to make or
respond to political comments here. He certainly has no ability to stop
his own wacko right spewing.